OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I take back my statement with Dion Waiters as MVP next season, instead I guarantee....... Kevin Love or Jeff Teague

I'm sure there are true underdogs playing in the NBA right now.

If I was asked to give a dissertation on just one, Curry would never cross my mind. Just saying.

He earned that MVP though. He put in the work, he put in a lot of Hard work. Hours.

Not a fan of the Warriors instant overnight success, but **** it i'm happy for Curry. Deserves it.

Overnight?

They been in the playoffs the past 2 seasons.

Warriors didn't make the playoffs from 2008-13. Talk about over night

I still dont believe it was overnight

Mark Jackson gets alot of credit and they removed the tumor known as Monta Ellis

He deserves a lot of credit

Nobody was robber could've went 3 ways IMO. Dude balled his *** off this year, def not a underdog story like y'all proclaiming.

My main man steph. I remember when warrior fans were choosing monta over him. I remember when keith dumb was yanking steph in favor of acie law.

I thought harden should have won, but my other main man was deserving too.

The Wiz and Hawks game was actually very well played. It got ugly for ATL in the 3rd or 4th. Hawks were missing bunnies LEFT and RIGHT. The aforementioned sequence where the Hawks got like 6 offensive rebounds and came out with ZERO points on one trip was a Microcosim of the entire 2nd half. Wiz played great defense on Korver too, he couldn't get free. This should be a really good series.

Wall came up big AGAIN. Playoff Wall! His vision and feel in the p&r is reminiscent of Cp3. Otto porter is looking like Matt Barnes 2.0, which is bad if you consider his draft position...but a good thing at this stage for this team.

Floyd Mayweather Jr doesn't.
pimp.gif
That's all the gifs I have of the fight last night...gosh darnit Manny 
laugh.gif
mad.gif
I got you

3dea41.gif

02-14.gif

1235394733588803756.gif

If the Wiz keep NeNe off the floor this may be a quick series for them.

My main man steph. I remember when warrior fans were choosing monta over him. I remember when keith dumb was yanking steph in favor of acie law.

I thought harden should have won, but my other main man was deserving too.

Word. I remember Charles Jenkins and steph sharing the backcourt lol. And Jarrett Jack turning heel and hating on Steph whenever he'd get hot in the 4th.

QFT

Every series so far, NT supports the winner and the loser gets the super slander.
I don't think anybody actually watched the game because all I heard wsa "it's boring" "it's EastCoast". People saw the end score and didn't know how Wiz won but, that it was joke and slander time.
:lol: agreed

Just got done with Wiz/Hawks.

That's about as poorly as ATL will ever play offensively. Shot 10/41 in the 2nd half on good looks. Ice cold on literally the same looks they've been getting all season long. You can probably count on 1 hand how many bad shots ATL took in the 2nd half.

There was one possession late where Horford missed an open 17 footer, offensive rebound, Teague missed a wide open three at the top, offensive rebound, Korver missed an open three, offensive rebound, Teague missed a layup, offensive rebound, Horford missed a point blank layup.

All of that on one possession :lol: 5 makeable shots, all bricks. Twas a microcosm of the 2nd half really.

But that's the danger you run when you don't have guys who can get to the line with regularity. Some nights the shots just don't go.

Hawks 3 games into the first round were shooting 38% against the nets, i repeat the nets

So dont tell me the Wizards who have better d cant make them shoot worse

Im willing to bet they wont shoot 50% like the first half every game
:rofl: you're right the Wizards are gonna make the Hawks miss open 17 footers & threes for the rest of the series and as a team they'll only shoot 25% for 24 minute stretches in every game.

If you honestly watched that game & saw a stifling Wizards defense in the 2nd half instead of good jump shooter simply missing open jumpers then we should end the discussion here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom