OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you need to.

They shot 37% for the game, which is well below their reg & postseason average.

Regardless, the point is, Washington didn't make ATL take any shots that they were uncomfortable with. If they get those same looks for the rest of the series, they'll prevail.

Averages don't mean a thing now. Go look up the Raptors averages against us regular season vs playoffs..

I think you need to.

They shot 37% for the game, which is well below their reg & postseason average.

Regardless, the point is, Washington didn't make ATL take any shots that they were uncomfortable with. If they get those same looks for the rest of the series, they'll prevail.

Last edited:
Raptors and Hawks were a combined 6-1 vs the Wizards in the regular season. The only win was against the Hawks backups. Not 1 starter played for Atlanta.

So far this post season we are 5-0 against those same teams.

1-6 regular
5-0 offs

and dudes still talking regular season stuff.
All I know is this, it was clear that Wiz were the better team in the Toronto series, easy eyetest.

Before this series started I picked Hawks easy. After watching todays game, I was right in that pick.

After todays game, it was clear who the best team on the floor was, to me.

And outside the final score(
wink.gif
), It wasn't even close in comparison. 

Take the Hawks best player away(and I don't know who that is so), pick any one, Korver, Teague, DC, Millsap, Horford, and then I can see it going 7 games.

If all those guys are playing, it's super lopsided in favor of the Hawks.

Last edited:
All I know is this, it was clear that Wiz were the better team in the Toronto series, easy eyetest.

Before this series started I picked Hawks easy. After watching todays game, I was right in that pick.
After todays game, it was clear who the best team on the floor was, to me.
And outside the final score(:wink: ), It wasn't even close in comparison. 
Take the Hawks best player away(and I don't know who that is so), pick any one, Korver, Teague, DC, Millsap, Horford, and then I can see it going 7 games.
If all those guys are playing, it's super lopsided in favor of the Hawks.

We will see. The games will be played. I'll tell you this though, game 2 is everything for Atlanta. If they go down 0-2 it's a wrap. I'm 100% confident in saying that.

I kinda felt bad for Andrew, they straight up asked him about being omitted from LeBron's letter and if he ever spoke to LeBron.. 

“No. I’m sure he’s busy,” Wiggins said. “I feel like I’m busy, so I am sure he’s busy.”

Bron found time to talk to Love thought didn't he

Last edited:
Hawks missed all those shots cause they folded, like they will continue to fold this series

They aint bout that playoff life

I kinda felt bad for Andrew, they straight up asked him about being omitted from LeBron's letter and if he ever spoke to LeBron.. 

“No. I’m sure he’s busy,” Wiggins said. “I feel like I’m busy, so I am sure he’s busy.”

Bron found time to talk to Love thought didn't he
Can't wait for the 30 for 30 on this. 
smokin.gif

Cleveland is gonna regret this forever. 

Last edited:
Just got done with Wiz/Hawks.

That's about as poorly as ATL will ever play offensively. Shot 10/41 in the 2nd half on good looks. Ice cold on literally the same looks they've been getting all season long. You can probably count on 1 hand how many bad shots ATL took in the 2nd half.

There was one possession late where Horford missed an open 17 footer, offensive rebound, Teague missed a wide open three at the top, offensive rebound, Korver missed an open three, offensive rebound, Teague missed a layup, offensive rebound, Horford missed a point blank layup.

All of that on one possession :lol: 5 makeable shots, all bricks. Twas a microcosm of the 2nd half really.

But that's the danger you run when you don't have guys who can get to the line with regularity. Some nights the shots just don't go.
QFT

Every series so far, NT supports the winner and the loser gets the super slander.
I don't think anybody actually watched the game because all I heard wsa "it's boring" "it's EastCoast". People saw the end score and didn't know how Wiz won but, that it was joke and slander time.

This won't happen 3 more times, not even 2 more times. Wiz will be llucky to win 1 more, that's if ATL can go cold again.

It's the playoffs, all the Wiz have to do is stay in the game in for the first three quarters, once it's the 4th quarter it's a whole new game. The Wiz won because they weathered the storm in the first half and capitalized when they had the chance in the 4th quarter; that comes with playoff experience, something the Hawks don't have. I don't care if the Hawks went cold or not, it was a 4 point game with 2:00 minutes left in the 4th quarter aka anyone's game. The Hawks coulda easily won the game but they didn't.

I don't know how you can say the Wiz couldn't win this series based on the way they've played so far in the playoffs.

Yea people are just delusional, the series can be won by either team idk how people are saying only the hawks can win and that the wiz have no chance

We won game 1 a pivotal game on the road, we can def win 3 more

Based on the way it is awarded, the MVP should be renamed "Player of the Year", all this "most valuable" business is too subjective.

Based on the way it is awarded, the MVP should be renamed "Player of the Year", all this "most valuable" business is too subjective.
This is said every year. No matter what it's going to be subjective. Kobe only got 1 MVP, Shaq only got 1 MVP, LeBron probably should have one possibly more

Karl Malone got two during MJ's last run..

It's always going to be subjective, but I agree with your sentiment 

Last edited:
So awwwsome fam, you really want have venmo lol. I don't have a paypal but I guess I can find a friend's account you can paypal the $150 to.

MVP Chef Curry :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom