OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost some respect for shoeking tonite. Switching teams and fandom all willy nilly. Shameful
mean.gif
I didn't switch anything. OJ is one of my favorite players, so of course I wanted memphis to do well when he was there.

I've always liked the Clips. Would say that I became a "fan" of them once CP3 got there. 

If that's shameful then I guess 
laugh.gif

Wasn't tryna call you but when I saw dude say you haven't been a Clippers fan for 20 years that caught my attention. But yeah you kinda jumped on that bandwagon bruh. :lol:

1) I'm a bigger NBA fan than Clipper fan that will always be the case

2) Call it hopping on the bandwagon, whatever you wanna call it. I don't take fandom and rooting for teams that seriously. But if you've been a diehard for your squad for years upon years and was there when they were terrible then good for you. You're a better fan than me? :lol:

It's extremely trivial to me. I never cared to care about others and how they choose to root for teams.

No need for the long explanation. It's just a lil funny how not that long ago you wasn't really a fan but now it's "we".

No need for the long explanation. It's just a lil funny how not that long ago you wasn't really a fan but now it's "we".
He does work for them. 

I mean, I look highly upon my employees who say "we" when speaking about the Company.

It's just the way life is. Protect the food man. G ****.

in all fairness, asking a warriors fan who his/her favorite player was prior to this current roster is like asking a clippers fan who their favorite player was prior to CP3/blake...only difference being that there might not be one.

in all fairness, asking a warriors fan who his/her favorite player was prior to this current roster is like asking a clippers fan who their favorite player was prior to CP3/blake...only difference being that there might not be one.
Errr Elton Brand was kind of cool bruh. And Corey

Darius Miles

Q Rich

Jeff McInnis 

Eric Piatkowski

Plenty of awesome former Clippers players to choose from

At least nobody can question the fandom of RCK and myself if the Kings ever get good again. Look at us supporting a team that hasn't made the Playoffs in a decade. Depressing tbh

:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom