OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Only on NT do people have standards for the type of game you're supposed to have after winning an award.

Ya'll really that mad Steph won MVP?
I'm happy for Steph. 

But dudes been slandering Lebron and whoever else is considered elite for a bad performance, but somehow dudes give a pass to Curry. 

He's not immune from that. 

Hopefully he can bounce back. 

Exactly Earl...

That was my first post in here this morning. I remember watching that...
pimp.gif

Last edited:

I'm happy for Steph. 

But dudes been slandering Lebron and whoever else is considered elite for a bad performance, but somehow dudes give a pass to Curry. 

He's not immune from that. 

Hopefully he can bounce back. 

Exactly Earl...

That was my first post in here this morning. I remember watching that...
pimp.gif
When you first become great/superstar level, you get to bask in it for a season before the slander over your failures to win begin.

Guess Steph really is nothing TA ain't seen before.

What the hell was Klay doing last night though, probably his worst game as a pro.

Game 3 is a must win for Memphis though.

Last edited:
Gotta find the keys to the Lebby bus if the Bulls win tonight.

in all fairness, asking a warriors fan who his/her favorite player was prior to this current roster is like asking a clippers fan who their favorite player was prior to CP3/blake...only difference being that there might not be one.

I have favorite players all the way back to Pooh Richardson and Rodney Rogers. Try again

Guess Steph really is nothing TA ain't seen before.

What the hell was Klay doing last night though, probably his worst game as a pro.

Game 3 is a must win for Memphis though.
Truth.
But GSW just got hit in the mouth. It will be interesting to see how they respond, especially in a hostile FedEx forum. 6th man will be in full effect.
I expect them to play much better, especially Curry, but I still think Mem wins at home in OT

[quote name="Mamba MVP"]Gotta find the keys to the Lebby bus if the Bulls win tonight.[/quote]Find keys? There will be MULTIPLE copies of those keys if they lose tonight, my man. Someone may hotwire the bus. Jump start it. Something. It will be running, I know that. :lol:

Last edited:
People are putting too much stock into this one game. 

See: Game 1 of every single series. In turn, peeps thinking Warriors would coast through the Grizz. Clippers about to run through the Rockets.

Still think every series is 1-1 after today, and nobody can say for sure which series is wrapped up. Everything still up for grabs, I think.

what about that video makes it look like it was intentional? dude grabbed the ball in the same goofy messy way he plays. draymond always looks clumsy/sloppy, but he was supposed to tap the ball out on a hustle play with his pinky? yall reach a lot man

Wow Draymond. It's clearly intentional Lol. Swiped at the ball with the left and aimed for the face with the right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom