OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

5 points with 5 min left in the quarter got damn 
eek.gif
sick.gif
Bully Ball

The problem is you're not right, though...

I went back and looked at the total rebounds v Brooklyn... Hawks = 274 & Nets = 267.

So these "numbers" you're grasping onto actually show that their perceived weakness hasn't been one in either round thus far.

You done now?

60 win team vs a team that got in the last game of the year. Everyone knows and clearly saw Lopez eat. You tell me then. What's Atlantas weaknesses. Sounds to me like you think they have none. Weak inside and jumpers not falling will be their downfall. You just can't admit it. The opposite is they are strong inside and will keep up the shooting. That what you believe?

Your arguing my points but have no view or opinion yourself on the Hawks. Your basically debating to simply prove me wrong not to make any points of your own.

Last edited:
[quote name="DON RAMON"]damn thought this game started at 8

#bronheadband[/quote]8 eastern? It will most likely be over by then, if not now.

That hyperbaric chamber lebron had is what the mavs jumped into when they won the chip in 2011. Not even joking, they did it right before the playoffs and were running fools off the court

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom