OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Also, an apology in this instance (to me) doesn't mean ****. It was absolutely deplorable what he said. To a mother??? :smh:
What you said made no sense considering that he apologized to her because he said he didn't know that she was a mother.

Willis told reporters that Barnes corked off a remark in her direction that angered her older son.

"My older son walked over to [Barnes] and told him to apologize," Willis told reporters. "And he did."

Barnes told her he had lost his own mother and didn't mean to disrespect her.

"What he told me was that he would never want to disrespect anyone's mother because his mother passed from cancer…and that he was sorry," Willis said.

She accepted his apology. As for the exact nature of the remark, Willis said she'd rather not say.

"We'll leave that on the court," Willis said.

Didn't know that Barnes had no clue it was Harden's mom. Still doesn't absolve him from being a piece of ****.

barnes a fake tough guy

wish artest was in the league to put himin place.

he thinks just cuz hes tattooed hes tough

although i do like how he been hitting his 3s this year, he worked on his game which is good

Bill is a legit dude.  I think ESPN is getting dumb and dumber.  They love bringing in drunk dudes like Jalen Rose who can't construct any sentences or dialogue.  Doug Collins washed him plenty.

Watched a mini-doc on Barnes on VIce (I think) a while back, and it humanized him to a bit. However, after this latest transgression, he's a real piece of ****. Someone needs to put their hands on him. Certain lines you don't cross... :smh:
That doc was great and made me respect that dude the way he's taking care of his school and his family. Especially the way he stuck up for his sister back in school.

That being said he crossed the line

There's plenty of pieces of **** who do great things in the community, so this shouldn't be shocking

Still don't get why everybody has their panties in a bunch over the matt barnes thing
agree.... Nearly every old lady is somebody's mom.... Oh my god he said that to a mother.... Like I said its whose mother he said that to that mattered..fact that she is a mother is irrelevant. If it wasn't a players mom nobody would be talking bout this....

Last edited:
 Barnes is a fake G, aka wangsta like KG.

Nah, he's not like KG. KG goes out of his way to try an pick on/intimidate people who are smaller than him. Barnes doesn't do that kind of stuff. And I honestly think that, if it came to it, Barnes would stand in and fight someone. He might get is *** beat, but I don't think he'd try to backpedal out of the situation Melo style. But I'm hopeful we'll never have occasion to find out -- our at least not as long as Barnes is an integral part of the Clippers' team.

Still don't get why everybody has their panties in a bunch over the matt barnes thing
agree.... Nearly every old lady is somebody's mom.... Oh my god he said that to a mother.... Like I said its whose mother he said that to that mattered..fact that she is a mother is irrelevant. If it wasn't a players mom nobody would be talking bout this....

Yes it would :lol: Yall playing dense/contrarian, when you damn well know why this is a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom