OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i won't front. i get ******* hyped when the whole crowd chanting "whoop that trick"
didnt even kno they do that .... thats hella dope. 
laugh.gif

:lol: the faces of the opposing team when it happens is crazy. Some of them look scared.

I would like to see how Curry and Klay look :lol:

If "tear da club up" comes on during the 4th :x

They played this on the jumbotron in one playoff game against the Clippers. The entire scene :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: the faces of the opposing team when it happens is crazy. Some of them look scared.

I would like to see how Curry and Klay look :lol:

yo get me a seat in memphis for the WCF and i got you in houston :nerd:

just kidding but hopefully this can be serious

bruh this is dope af.

I need to get to memphis. BHZ get me one of those towels pimp.

I'm going to see if I can get one of my friends in the upper bowl to get a few extra. People make sure they get their towels on the lower level so its much harder to get.

yo get me a seat in memphis for the WCF and i got you in houston :nerd:

just kidding but hopefully this can be serious

:nerd:

did barns know that it was hardens mom? maybe he thought it was just some random woman in the stands yelling at him 

I can't lie - I am pretty curious what Harden's mom said to Barnes to get that response from him.

That's not the first time a player has said something bad to a fan in the crowd. From my own personal experiences in playoff games, Clipper players were saying all kinds of **** to the fans :lol: . But, fans were also saying terrible things to the players too. I'm sure Harden's mom said something to trigger a reaction to Barnes. It doesn't mean its right, but its only a big deal because it was the mother of an opposing player.

Eh, he should be used to shelling out $ to the league by now.
Yep Yep.

You know, Barnes is my man and all but this is what I can't understand or hate when dudes pull, He said "I didn't know she was someones Mother"

What?!!! Like why TF should that make a difference, SHES SOMEONES DAUGHTER. He has girls, that speak should be unacceptable to any woman, for EVERY reason. PERIOD.

If you want to apologize fine, but don't say that **** at all, to any woman, EVER, "didn't know this and that" FOH with that crab *** ****. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom