OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Useful Perkins, haven't seen that Perkins in a while,

Still holding hope that Rondo can still be great somewhere else

The fact that Barnes talked **** about someone's mom makes him garage. The fact that he later apologized makes him ***** made. Own up to what you said at least. Barnes scum all around

There's a line.

Barnes crossed it.

Unless she told him something on the level of what he said...then it wasn't justified.

The fact that Barnes talked **** about someone's mom makes him garage. The fact that he later apologized makes him ***** made. Own up to what you said at least. Barnes scum all around
Harden's bro made him apologize. Barnes didnt wanna f with the bloods. 
laugh.gif

wayment, it true the warriors really already planning a parade route or is that just a twitter rumor?

Yes it would :lol: Yall playing dense/contrarian, when you damn well know why this is a story.
yeah its a story cuz he said that to James hardens mother...

I'm sure this isn't the first time a player has something like this to a "mother" in the stands before.... i dont buy that if this was joe schmoes mom it would still be a story.....

im just saying. not saying i agree with what barnes said , cant stand barnes nor am i defending him at all what he said aint cool at all , im just saying the outrage is because of who he said it to.

Last edited:
How was what he said cool? If someone told your mom suck my **** *****, those are fighting words. I'd understand if he said shut up or sit yo *** down, but he invited this mans mom to his penis then called her a *****. Nah somebody gotta see that man when the series is over. Final seconds of the last game beard gotta knuckle up or him n his bros soft. Ben Wallace or his brother would've never let that **** fly.

These are grown men with kids. You shouldn't be running around saying THAT to anyone's mom... heat of competition or not.

What I found interesting is that in game 2 that's probably what finally lit a fire under James. Looking forward to Game 3 in LA tonight.

why are we bringing up the fact that she's a mother?

if she was the same age but never had children that would make it more okay? 

matt barnes always talks about respect and his clown *** stays doing stupid stuff
league should look into fining AND suspending him. there is absolutely no need for that behavior. better be swift and just in silver's part

Last edited:

What? It's not that she's a mother it's that its hardens mother. HE should put hands on dude

Last edited:

because that makes it so much worse, that not only she's a mother. she's a mother of a player he's playing against. if you wanna talk your ****, tell it to harden.

These are grown men with kids. You shouldn't be running around saying THAT to anyone's mom... heat of competition or not.

What I found interesting is that in game 2 that's probably what finally lit a fire under James. Looking forward to Game 3 in LA tonight.

his 4th quarter :pimp:

it was a combination of the **** talking + the momentum swinging in our favor.

Barnes stay popping off and then crying that the league picks on him with that "why me" victim swag. Ryanjumpman420 of the nba

The towels Memphis will use in tomorrow's game say "Memphis vs Errrbody" :rofl:

Shout out to Gotti :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom