OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep Yep.

You know, Barnes is my man and all but this is what I can't understand or hate when dudes pull, He said "I didn't know she was someones Mother"

What?!!! Like why TF should that make a difference, SHES SOMEONES DAUGHTER. He has girls, that speak should be unacceptable to any woman, for EVERY reason. PERIOD.

If you want to apologize fine, but don't say that **** at all, to any woman, EVER, "didn't know this and that" FOH with that crab *** ****. 
yeah miss me with that . ive told alot of dumb chicks  off before, older younger ., dont matter. if they want to be disrespectful to me to begin with or act shady ima say something. acting like we live in a world where everyone gets along , is cool and is worthy of respect cause they are someones "moms" or "daughter" just sounds silly.

Last edited:
Chris Paul gonna come out with the weird tape on his hamstring and go for 25 and 14.
I saw someone in the street with the the tape that Harden always has on his shoulder on their shin right now. What does it even do?

Chris Paul gonna come out with the weird tape on his hamstring and go for 25 and 14.
I saw someone in the street with the the tape that Harden always has on his shoulder on their shin right now. What does it even do?

physio tape. studies are inconclusive, but supposedly it help with soreness and support of injured limbs. they sell it at dunham's and dsg.

yooooo if every seat has the mask on it...that is the illest **** ever. that shirt and the mask, on every single person there...tuff

Yep Yep.

You know, Barnes is my man and all but this is what I can't understand or hate when dudes pull, He said "I didn't know she was someones Mother"

What?!!! Like why TF should that make a difference, SHES SOMEONES DAUGHTER. He has girls, that speak should be unacceptable to any woman, for EVERY reason. PERIOD.

If you want to apologize fine, but don't say that **** at all, to any woman, EVER, "didn't know this and that" FOH with that crab *** ****. 
yeah miss me with that . ive told alot of dumb chicks  off before, older younger ., dont matter. if they want to be disrespectful to me to begin with or act shady ima say something. acting like we live in a world where everyone gets along , is cool and is worthy of respect cause they are someones "moms" or "daughter" just sounds silly.
Exactly, if you say it say it and mean it, this apologizing because she is a Mother is dumb, mad dumb.

I personally don't talk to women that way period but I can understand if you do, I just don't endorse it, but again, FOH with "didn't know it was a Mother" ****

Exactly, if you say it say it and mean it, this apologizing because she is a Mother is dumb, mad dumb.

I personally don't talk to women that way period but I can understand if you do, I just don't endorse it, but again, FOH with "didn't know it was a Mother" ****
ok i get you bro.... yeah be a man about it and dont b up cuz you dont want to get into with nobody..... 

Last edited:
[quote name="Jumpman II" url="/t/624605/official-2015-nba-playoff-thread-5-8-round-2-back-to-work-cle-chi-5-8-00-pm-hou-lac-7-30-10-00-pm/30330#post_23277377"8)]Who the **** would wear a mask? :lol: would be really uncomfortable

you mad mike conley washing yall looking like variation zorro.[/quote]

Sure go with it

i need to know what hardens momma said

this board is so quick to cape for any broad
I don't think this qualifies as "caping for broads".

You probably shouldn't tell anyone in the crowd to "suck your ****". As a pro athlete...you have much more to lose than the person talking trash to you.

Also...what would ya'll do if someone told your mom to suck their ****? Even if she did provoke it.

Ya'll not gonna shoot the fade...or would that be caping?

Still don't get why everybody has their panties in a bunch over the matt barnes thing
agree.... Nearly every old lady is somebody's mom.... Oh my god he said that to a mother.... Like I said its whose mother he said that to that mattered..fact that she is a mother is irrelevant. If it wasn't a players mom nobody would be talking bout this....

Yes it would :lol: Yall playing dense/contrarian, when you damn well know why this is a story.

This :lol: plus, it's Matt Barnes, leads the NBA in ****boy PER, gets benefit of the doubt from me.

Matt Barnes out here breaking injury news now 
laugh.gif

I meant to bring this up when I got back yesterday, but is anyone surprised of how well Zbo is playing? I was thinking Bogut would do a pretty good job against him and Marc would be the one to dominate, but its been the complete opposite.

Looking at the pair of bigs that gave Zbo trouble throughout the playoffs (Ibaka/Adams, Splitter/Duncan, LMA/Lopez), it seems like Green/Bogut is letting Zbo do what he wants. Zbo went like 30-84 against Portland, but he's currently 16-31 (51%) against GSW in both games. The way he worked Draymond in the 2nd half was crazy and I honestly thought it would not happen this series. I've been pretty disappointed in Marc so far this series. He's not looking for his shot enough considering a guy that's 6'7 is guarding him. He needs to stop trying to back Draymond down (who is stronger) and look for the 18-footer.

i need to know what hardens momma said

this board is so quick to cape for any broad
You probably shouldn't tell anyone in the crowd to "suck your ****". As a pro athlete...you have much more to lose than the person talking trash to you.
this i agree with

the rest hot air, were talking about this incident not hypotheticals.

and i hope you dont believe she was in the 4th row acting as the second coming of mother teresa to provoke a response like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom