OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BYNUM_IS_SCUM.gif

LAL has great elbow throwing form

right? so pure.

Andrew Bynum probably eating a 4x4 at In-n-Out right now alone with his washed self

[quote name="Jumpman II"]
BYNUM_IS_SCUM.gif
[/quote]We were getting... W.A.S.H.E.D. :\

Bynum was TRYING to get out of that game.

Chris Paul gonna come out with the weird tape on his hamstring and go for 25 and 14.
I saw someone in the street with the the tape that Harden always has on his shoulder on their shin right now. What does it even do?

pain treatment. i'm actually wearing KT tape right now :lol:

disagree. make your free throws and it doesn't happen. anyone on the court can be exploited.

lmaoooo why are we given barnes weak *** so much attention? its over and dead now.
because he's the ring leader of the scumbag that the Clippers embody
Matt Barnes is like the 5th most annoying clipper though
1. CP0
2. Blake
3. Barnes
4. Doc
5. Big Baby

i have him 3rd.

Duke mandate stipulates: 'no duke player can ever be lower than 4th on list of annoying things.'

[quote name="Jumpman II"]
BYNUM_IS_SCUM.gif
We were getting... W.A.S.H.E.D. :\

Bynum was TRYING to get out of that game.[/quote]

that was such a rough series too man. Honestly, I still believe in my heart we could've won if we had held that lead in the first game, or if kobe was able to make that gw. We were in the game pretty much every other game, freaking peja and jet were on that historic ****.

Originally Posted by Jumpman II  
BYNUM_IS_SCUM.gif
We were getting... W.A.S.H.E.D.
ohwell.gif

Bynum was TRYING to get out of that game.
that was such a rough series too man. Honestly, I still believe in my heart we could've won if we had held that lead in the first game, or if kobe was able to make that gw. We were in the game pretty much every other game, freaking peja and jet were on that historic ****.
Peja tried making up for a career of getting his *** clapped by the Lakers when he was with the Kings in a single game 
laugh.gif

peja073.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom