OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine you eating dinner alone in your home with this poster hanging on the wall
why do you imagine this?

and tbh I was actually just thinking about why this was made into a poster 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
so dude just blew booger globs out his nose during a game & let the chips n goop fall where they wanted huh........

So on a scale of 1 thru 10?

11. Dude has range, long B52 bombers. Makes Peter South look shame. He has range, true marksman. No oozing, just on target with the glazing technique. Stoyakovich at the Queens along with Dougie Christie, Vlade, Webber, Jackson and Turkulough was OG.

Who the **** would wear a mask?
laugh.gif
would be really uncomfortable
Bro, it's like a Party City costume mask... Made of paper and string. Not that serious.
which is why it would be be uncomfortable. no one except for children will have that mask on by the middle of the 1st qtr. 

im sure harden's mom said something but barnes should know not to reply, especially with that.

godamn with all these barnes judges ? have you actually played basketball people , especially competitive basketball ? this is playoffs the players that are playing fighting for the tittle and the games are very close , when you are playing you are too much heated and your blood boils , its very reasonable for barnes to insult a fan yellin at him , epseically if what they yell at him are insults.

why no1 criticises hardens mother for what she said to him ? harden should look into his defence and his overall game cause if they refs give him no FTs he is doomed. harden is good but not what they say he is , 80% of the fouls he is getting wouldnt even be called in the 90s.

i just hope clippers advance cause houstons sucks. you cant facking expect to win the tittle with PGs like prigioni 40 years old with 2 years in the nba , jason terry 40 years old who was never really a pg and is washed up , joey dorsey for backup C, corey brewer who only knows how to do the transition in fast break and to attack the rim, josh aka ovverated smith and that stupid scarecrow coach McHale.

seriously these rockets is the most hyped up and overrated team the playoffs have seen years now.

and no , i aint a clippers fan but at least clippers have real talent , BG/CP3/redick and crawford are real ballers.

Rockets.

This is a tough series for the Rockets. LAC has always been a tough out for Houston. Houston's h2h record vs them, Harden getting bottled up, but with CP3 back, I think the Rockets show up tonight. It won't be as easy as CP3 is back, series is a wrap. This series going at least 6, one way or another.

lmaoooo why are we given barnes weak *** so much attention? its over and dead now.
because he's the ring leader of the scumbag that the Clippers embody
Matt Barnes is like the 5th most annoying clipper though
1. CP0
2. Blake
3. Barnes
4. Doc
5. Big Baby

i have him 3rd.
Duke mandate stipulates: 'no duke player can ever be lower than 4th on list of annoying things.'
jj may be the coolest dude on that team. we're not claiming DJones....he was a transfer

Well Rockets man, I do reciprocate your good feeling. Rockets will take the lead tonight, and take back HC advantage.

jj may be the coolest dude on that team. we're not claiming DJones....he was a transfer

I would respond to Freeze's post with a ranking of the most annoying Lakers, but nobody - and I repeat nobody - on that team is significant enough to care about.

I read that Wall may have had those fractures before the fall and it's a good chance he will continue to play in the playoffs.

Last edited:

I would respond to Freeze's post with a ranking of the most annoying Lakers, but nobody - and I repeat nobody - on that team is significant enough to care about.
kobe was relevant last year and will be 5 years from now. don't let your fondness for the Lakers cause you to say crazy things

*one of the best ever isn't significant.....
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom