OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets aren't frauds, though.
Dudes just aren't as good.

Missing a few players has that affect on most teams.

Subjective, I guess.

They're missing some players but they also have Harden and Howard. They lost G1 to a CP3-less Clippers and their questionable bench. And then you get blown out in G3 against a not 100% Paul and you let Rivers/Reddick scorch you?

These cats are frauds in my book, but then again I've never believed they were anything more than that. Weak defense and an idiot head coach will never bode well in the playoffs.

I'll give you the idiot coach, but the defense had been good all year til very late in the season. Can't really say much about the injuries cause they've hardly had their full starting lineup, yet managed to stay the course. Frauds though? That just sounds like residue from the Blazers(?) being eliminated, like Sneakerpro with the Mavs. It's all good, I can relate to salt right now.

Look at your first statement. That sums it up: playoff time is when you NEED your defense. This squad just isn't built for a deep playoff run, no matter how you slice it. They're good but not true contenders, IMO.

And the Blazers? What does that have to do with anything? I could give a **** less about the Blazers. :lol:

Nobody gon say nothing about d.rose being completely cracked out in the press conference?? Dude was straight tweaking. Looked like the crackheads from max payne. Keef hit that ***** off wit a pack

Last edited:

I'm rooting against the cavs, but that is a flat out slap in the face to kyrie.

How? You want your leader to start giving out passes for subpar play?

I see nothing wrong with his answer. If he said he doesn't get a pass before, why would that change now during the playoffs? If I'm a coach, I'm thankful that my best player is calling out teammates and also holding himself accountable.

@shoeking2102   out here like

roll.gif

Man I'm so happy for AR tonight. Dude legit was the laughing stock of the internet and I hated it. It's like people ignored the 17 in game one, or the run he had in game 2 to almost bring us back. But when he ***** up it's "jokes!" And I get it, I laugh at them too. But it's cool to see someone bounce back like this. 

Has anyone realized how weird the Rockets star tandem is, both Harden qnd Howard are 1 way superstars

Harden - All O No D
Howard - Weak offense Great D

I feel they need to realize they will become a great team when they both become two way superstars

People are going to clown on Rivers for a lot of reasons. Dude doesn't suck but there are so many parts of his game that are not NBA worthy. The fact that he's shining gets at some people(excluding me).
He will work extremely hard in the off season and tighten some things up, I believe this.

And Dwight is what he is, this is the best we are going to get offensively. That offensive post presence just isn't in him and can't be learned at this point in his career

And Dwight is what he is, this is the best we are going to get offensively. That offensive post presence just isn't in him and can't be learned at this point in his career
Dwight looked stupid, and typical out there.  He's plateaued for real and he looks nothing like that prospective guy in Orlando.  He's so physically gifted, yet he just lacks the finesse, the IQ, the moves, etc.  He's definitely a big disappointment.  

People are going to clown on Rivers for a lot of reasons. Dude doesn't suck but there are so many parts of his game that are not NBA worthy. The fact that he's shining gets at some people(excluding me).
He will work extremely hard in the off season and tighten some things up, I believe this.

I personally never believed he would be a bust with that athleticism and work ethic(heard dude lives in the gym) it would be just difficult for me to believe

As for Dwight yea dude is what he is, Harden on the other hand can be a competent defender dude just doesnt commit, I remember when dude would be put on Kobe in the playoffs

Chill bruh, stick to the meat comments with Wall
If he really had a fracture, he's done for.  Beal should get the bulk handle.  How the hell can you play w/ a fracture?  The way they are describing it, he has shards in the wrist or something like that?

He's better coaching, providing support, and resting if they can get further into the play offs.

The clippers did the typical blue print of tweaking their team year in and year out.

Chill bruh, stick to the meat comments with Wall
If he really had a fracture, he's done for.  Beal should get the bulk handle.  How the hell can you play w/ a fracture?  The way they are describing it, he has shards in the wrist or something like that?

He's better coaching, providing support, and resting if they can get further into the play offs.

Im indecisive, i want him to play only if the injury cant get worse, he finished game 1 with it fractured so im guessing if the swelling dissipates he can play with pain

This injury no lie handicaps us and we will lose the series unless we see a monster series from Beal and Gortat

Just hope John is ready for the ECF run next year

Im indecisive, i want him to play only if the injury cant get worse, he finished game 1 with it fractured so im guessing if the swelling dissipates he can play with pain

This injury no lie handicaps us and we will lose the series unless we see a monster series from Beal and Gortat

if I'm the wiz, I'm not mortgaging the future of my franchise player for this playoffs, particularly in an eastern conference that could look very different if that cavs team breaks up and the wiz can make a legitimate run at signing KD. no shade at the wiz (probably the only team I care to watch in east due to wall and gortat) but is having an injured wall play thru the playoffs gonna get you past atl and then the cavs??

Dwight looked stupid, and typical out there.  He's plateaued for real and he looks nothing like that prospective guy in Orlando.  He's so physically gifted, yet he just lacks the finesse, the IQ, the moves, etc.  He's definitely a big disappointment.  

I remember being at a gsw/magic game at Oracle a three seasons ago and gsw fans making all sorts of signs pleading with Dwight to sign with us. I remember during the post game (which he doesn't have) interviews, he basically laughed those signs off and said he'd never want to play for this team. wonder how he'd feel about that now. not as gifted as a passer as bogut but damn I love his ability to protect the rim and run the floor in transition. curry would make him look like a prime amare in those PnR situations

it looks as if dwight is still struggling from his injuries this year. dwight was a monster in last year's portland series.

CEiPd-YWYAASjrk.png:large

Look at this guy.
mean.gif
"I'm a father with three kids..."

Any time my hate meter on Raymone gets depleted...he puts out quotes like these to fuel it back up. Thank you, **** boy.

Last edited:

its a fracture, not a sprain lol. even so, how effective can u be? i rather leave him.behind because hell only hinder. i rather get the message across to the other guys that wall is done.

austin rivers went linsanity mode. brought the crowd way into it in what was a close game at some point in the third. then the wheels fell off. 

series is still only 2-1. plenty of basketball left to play 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom