OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Dwight is what he is, this is the best we are going to get offensively. That offensive post presence just isn't in him and can't be learned at this point in his career
Dwight looked stupid, and typical out there.  He's plateaued for real and he looks nothing like that prospective guy in Orlando.  He's so physically gifted, yet he just lacks the finesse, the IQ, the moves, etc.  He's definitely a big disappointment.  

Dwight has looked very good since the playoffs have started other than a game against the Mavs and last night when the ball inexplicably went away from him and instead Jason Terry, Ariza and Brewer. There was about a 10 minute period in which Dwight never got the ball, even after all those points and rebounds in the first half. Seems like y'alls issue with him is mechanics (and I guess personality) more than actual output.

Last edited:
[quote name="vcshoxj6"]
heatmad.gif

lebron-james-apologizes-to-mario-chalmers-during-miami-indiana.gif
What'd he say in that second one?

And that first one :lol: Dude wasn't about to do nothing but huff. :lol:[/quote]

"Rio, I was wrong, my bad"

Dwight has looked very good since the playoffs have started other than a game against the Mavs and last night when the ball inexplicably went away from him and instead Jason Terry, Ariza and Brewer. There was apart a 10 minute period in which Dwight never got the ball, even after all those points and rebounds in the first half. Seems like y'alls issue with him is mechanics (and I guess personality) more than actual output.

Yeah, Dwight is not the problem. He's played pretty well this series on both sides of the ball.

Nobody gon say nothing about d.rose being completely cracked out in the press conference?? Dude was straight tweaking. Looked like the crackheads from max payne. Keef hit that ***** off wit a pack

Electro pads on his legs during .... Most can't stand a few seconds of it non less have a full convo while it's on ....

I've had electro pads on my knees before. That **** is pretty calming for me, but maybe he has the juice all the way cranked up

I still can't believe he said that man :lol:

Trying to paint a bulleye on Noah's back probably.

Last edited:
Just watched these Austin Rivers highlights, unreal. James Harden should be ASHAMED

CloseIllFritillarybutterfly.gif

And this is just a whole new level of swagger

Watched the game 3 highlights over again.. Refs gotta shape up man

It's twice in two games refs should've called goaltend on a Rose layup but they didn't. They block the shot after it hits the backboard man

Dwight has looked very good since the playoffs have started other than a game against the Mavs and last night when the ball inexplicably went away from him and instead Jason Terry, Ariza and Brewer. There was apart a 10 minute period in which Dwight never got the ball, even after all those points and rebounds in the first half. Seems like y'alls issue with him is mechanics (and I guess personality) more than actual output.
Dwight has been playing much better lately, but y'all just went away from him in the second half. 

Feed the post. I have no issue with his play right now. 

Can we call austin sub zero again. He's finally looking like the player people thought would show when we saw him in high school

Out West, I thought Warriors was the only choice to make it to the finals... but now Clips are changing my mind ... :nerd:

Out West, I thought Warriors was the only choice to make it to the finals... but now Clips are changing my mind ...
nerd.gif
Warriors are the best at what they do.

Clippers are the most complete team remaining.

That's how I look at the 2.

When u realize pat Beverly is your 2nd most important player

Out West, I thought Warriors was the only choice to make it to the finals... but now Clips are changing my mind ... :nerd:

Don't count Memphis out just yet. There's been no pressure on GS all year. Let's see how they respond tonight or even better if they go down 2-1. I felt how you did before that road Memphis win and seeing the Clippers finally playing to their potential in the post season. 3 team race out West.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom