OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CEjg2ydUEAAx3C9.jpg

Yo it was funny when Doc was talking about CP before the game yesterday. He said CP and Sam Cassel were practicing 1 on 1 so Paul's confidence is sky high because he probably scored every possession on him. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
fell asleep at the half last night. didn't get a chance to see chef rivers cook

i'm like an old person who can't stay up past midnight anymore. on a friday no less

Couldn't believe the game Rose had last night. Great game, he was actually clutch. Still think CLE wins the series. Definitely going 7.

Adam Silver should send Houston home early so Paul and the Clippers can rest and get healthy.

Has anyone realized how weird the Rockets star tandem is, both Harden qnd Howard are 1 way superstars

Harden - All O No D
Howard - Weak offense Great D

I feel they need to realize they will become a great team when they both become two way superstars
Too late for Howard.

barkley doesn't watch basketball, he's critique of the clippers this year was based on the team from 2 year ago.

I really think him picking the clippers over the spurs this year in almost every game was some type of reverse jinx he was trying to do cuz hes always on the jock of popovich and the spurs

Bulls gotta win the next game and then I'll feel confident that we're going to advance.

LeBron probably dropping 50 next game lol

Rockets out frauded the clippers. Some frauds just can't shake the fools gold off of them if they tried. James harden needs to come off the bench for a contending team

Blake is absolutely right. Austin has been a trainwreck for most of his career thus far, but when he's playing with confidence he's a different player. Catquck first step, and a lethal crossover. Literally it's extremely hard to keep him out of the paint.

oh and awwsome my man, but he said Houston was winning this in five :lol:

I thought 70% Chris Paul and a tired Clips team means Rockets take care of business.

Boy was I wrong. :x :smh:

[quote name="vcshoxj6"]
heatmad.gif

lebron-james-apologizes-to-mario-chalmers-during-miami-indiana.gif
[/quote]What'd he say in that second one?

And that first one :lol: Dude wasn't about to do nothing but huff. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom