OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything tho I take my hat off to doc. He seen his son in a bad situation and on his way out of the league. He made a choice as a parent rather than coach and the gamble paid off. we all laughed that he was the 2nd option especially when cp3 isn't 100%. But he basically revived his boys career, he's gonna get a contract guaranteed now, no way he doesn't the potential is there.

Just watched these Austin Rivers highlights, unreal. James Harden should be ASHAMED

CloseIllFritillarybutterfly.gif

And this is just a whole new level of swagger

:nthat:

But the release on his shot :x

Out West, I thought Warriors was the only choice to make it to the finals... but now Clips are changing my mind ...
nerd.gif
Don't count Memphis out just yet. There's been no pressure on GS all year. Let's see how they respond tonight or even better if they go down 2-1. I felt how you did before that road Memphis win and seeing the Clippers finally playing to their potential in the post season. 3 team race out West.
Nah, Hawks/Stephs go up 2-1 tonight.

LeBron is the only number 1 Superstar on his team with a ring left.

Rose
Wall
Curry
M Gasol
CP3
Harden
Atlanta (no stars, they accept their awards as a team)

Terrance Jones and his family sat next to us after the game last night at some restaurant. Dude is a lot bulkier than I thought he was 

Nobody knew who he was 
laugh.gif

If anything tho I take my hat off to doc. He seen his son in a bad situation and on his way out of the league. He made a choice as a parent rather than coach and the gamble paid off. we all laughed that he was the 2nd option especially when cp3 isn't 100%. But he basically revived his boys career, he's gonna get a contract guaranteed now, no way he doesn't the potential is there.
I think people are caught up in last night's 25 point performance. Prior to last night here's a player who had one of the most embarrassing TO's on the break, usually gets destroyed on defense, and is no where near consistent. 

I'm not sold on Austin Rivers just because he went off on last night against piss poor perimeter defense. I didn't see any type of defensive intensity by the Rockets at all last night.

Out West, I thought Warriors was the only choice to make it to the finals... but now Clips are changing my mind ... :nerd:
Warriors are the best at what they do.

Clippers are the most complete team remaining.

That's how I look at the 2.
They are only playing the rockets though lol. Plus they will be all beat up after this series. Hopefully they'll end it in 5 so they can get some rest.
The winner of the gsw/memphis series will go on to the finals imo.

I find the linsanity comparisons funny because

A. We saw what happened with linsanity and Jeremy Lin, and just like Jeremy I really doubt Austin keeps up this play. Especially against teams that play that thing called defense.

B. Jeremy went OFF. Austin is just finally playing a decent game. Never thought I'd ever be saying this but it's disrespectful to compare what Jeremy did to what Austin is doing.

In that third quarter it seemed like the Rockets forgot they were in a playoff game. 

Word. That's why I don't have them in the championship picture anymore. It's ok to get blown out, but not the way they did, like they didn't eem care.

Bulls was getting blown out game 2, but then they kept chipping at the lead, but then the Cavs would make another run so the lead would balloon again.. I didn't see none of that by the Rockets

Nobody knows what Noah said. Be could have said something bout brons family. We don't know what was said.

They are only playing the rockets though lol.

I guess, but they also have already beaten the Spurs who, before the playoffs, a lot of people were saying had a good chance of getting to the Finals. I'm not saying the Clips are a lock to get to the Finals, but I don't think what they've done in the playoffs so far should be discounted because of who they've played/are playing.

Nobody knows what Noah said. Be could have said something bout brons family. We don't know what was said.
It started when noah called him a *****. Which is what he usually calls him. Lebron responded by semi posterizing him. Noah then says you're still a ***** though.

Last edited:

I think people are caught up in last night's 25 point performance. Prior to last night here's a player who had one of the most embarrassing TO's on the break, usually gets destroyed on defense, and is no where near consistent. 

I'm not sold on Austin Rivers just because he went off on last night against piss poor perimeter defense. I didn't see any type of defensive intensity by the Rockets at all last night.
This isn't just a one game thing. The inconsistency is there for sure, but you look at how he ended the season with us, how he played against GSW this year during the year, how he played against SAS in the playoffs, he's averaging over 15 a game this series, and he's only 22.

He's definitely showing the capacity to being a sort of Jamal Crawford type 6 man role down the line to me. Has the skillset. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom