OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep, I was going to call it Flamingo's lol

It's just a few steps away from Staples on the corner of Fig and something
Fleming's is my **** 
nerd.gif

Ruth's Chris? 

I only had drinks at Fleming's, but the food did look pretty legit

They're all good, if you like steak house type food. What separates them for me is the side dishes and I think Mastro's happen to be the best. But I've had great meals at both Flemmings and Ruth's Chris.

As much as I hate the Clippers, and love the slander bus.... For some weird unexplainable reason, I enjoy seeing the Rockets lose even more.

So.

last night was the first time a clipper win didn't upset me *shrug*

Rockets (mostly Harden and Dwight) seem to go into "eh we're still getting paid no matter what" mode pretty often once teams start to build a little lead on them in the second half of games.

Frauds of the year = majority of yall posters in here.

"Austin Rivers is already washed; he's reached his ceiling blah blah."

Pessimistic betas :lol:.

Is Austin a better player than Doc was?

No. At least not yet. Doc was a solid, if not great, starting PG in the NBA for years. Just below all-star level for a large part of his career. The consistency alone gives the edge over Austin. He also was more of a traditional PG/facilitator than Austin is.

Rockets gotta play Harden/Brewer/Ariza together more. Terry shouldn't be on Redick ever. He should be hiding on Barnes or guarding Rivers. If the plan is to put a bigger wing on the Clippers PG - then you don't need a traditional PG with Harden out there.

It's too bad the Rockets are missing their best PG and PF

All this austin talk what about the god JJ tho. Kyrie the only dude making duke look bad this round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom