OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many damn meaningless stats and %'s on social media these days.

These advanced stats don't mean ****.
Memphis played great, they defended well, made shots.
Warriors didn't.

It's 2-1, anything can happen if shots start falling for the Warriors, those geeky stats won't change that.
Seriously bruh. The numbers help give an idea of the past, but anything can happen in basketball. Just wait and see. Watch the damn game and enjoy it.

I actually have the reverse superstition. I don't wear Clippers gear on game days (unless I'm going to a game).
I have the reverse superstition as this. (Sort of) I wear the opposite color of the team's game shorts that they are wearing during the away games. So if they're wearing the red joints, I wear the blue and vice versa.

Was perfect until game 2 
mean.gif

Pau is a double edged sword

You take his offense with his lack of mobility on defense

Against the Cavs I'd rather go small with Taj and Noah and Pau rotating at the 5 ... Thibs wasn't doing that when Pau was healthy

Pau's injury takes the choice out of Thibs hands.. now the Bulls have to go small

Last edited:
Pau is a huge loss for the bulls idk wat yall sayin :lol:

He streches the floor and opens the lane for rose

Guess you haven't watched the past few games, and Niko actually stretches the D all the way out to 3 point range. Bulls must hang rebound today. I got them in another close one to go up 3-1.

it's gonna be really sickening for rockets fans if the grizzlies advance and we can't beat the clippers. that's our potential finals trip

I dont remember both Mvps and the runner up play this horrible late in the playoffs like this usually its a take over or an intimidating factor from the opposing team

it's gonna be really sickening for rockets fans if the grizzlies advance and we can't beat the clippers. that's our potential finals trip
Atleast you guys can say you almost. Your star player almost won MVP and almost won scoring champion and as a team yall almost made it to the western conferance finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom