OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not counting any team out of it yet.

remember when the Clippers were "done" when they got blown out in game 3?

Fail on the start time. Would've rather it been at 8

Me too. At the gig til 6. Smh. Rocked my Bulls shorts under my work pants just in case someone wants this work tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

50/50 game today. Just hope Bulls come out with that defensive intensity again. History shows we don't carry any momentum with us after big wins. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

@SherwoodStrauss: Per SportVU, the Warriors are 4-of-18 on "wide open" 3s in their last 2 games. 4-of-16 on 3s that are merely "open"

@SherwoodStrauss: This would mark the fewest 3s the Warriors made in a 2 game stretch since (wait for it) playoff Games 2 and 3 against the Clippers

Fail on the start time. Would've rather it been at 8

Me too. At the gig til 6. Smh. Rocked my Bulls shorts under my work pants just in case someone wants this work tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

50/50 game today. Just hope Bulls come out with that defensive intensity again. History shows we don't carry any momentum with us after big wins. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

I say it's must win. I don't want to be even with the Cavs heading back to Cleveland lol

Since the start of the 2011 playoffs, the 1st team to win back-to-back games has won the series 89.5% of the time. MEM just won Games 2-3.
 7 of the 8 first-round series were won by the 1st team to win back to back. Outlier: LACs lost Games 2-3 to SAS but still won in 7.

Last edited:
So many damn meaningless stats and %'s on social media these days.

These advanced stats don't mean ****.
Memphis played great, they defended well, made shots.
Warriors didn't.

It's 2-1, anything can happen if shots start falling for the Warriors, those geeky stats won't change that.

Last edited:

Its the niketalk way tho. One win and its they in the finals. One loss and this team is washed.

Seems like only yesterday people were crowning the spurs champions already because of their regular season win streak

not counting the Hawks out either.

they win game 4 & it's a best of 3 series vs a team without its best player.

That was different though. The Clippers had faired pretty well against San Antonio this year, and had a few other things that could change for them to win game 4.

Every other series can go either way. IMO Houston and LAC is donzo however. Put a bow on it. Today is a must win and I think the Clips win by around 10

Last edited:

Maybe, only cuz the league fixes games.  Lebron sucks.  I bet his phone has pics of him curving his meat.  Like he proally dyes his meat BLONDE like G.Hill.  Or he proally braids it corn rows like A.I. and plays LEGO FARMLAND on it during bench press sessions.

Repped. I always knew my main man BEAN MEAT Bryant was suspect.  Dude proally does dead weight lifts w/ his meat.  Proally grinds Garry Vitty and Phil Jackson.  No wonder he lovese POSTING IN DEEP.  He loves feeling other people' buldge.  Him and FIsher woulda been in a civil union by now.
roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't know why this **** is so funny to me man I could not breathe last night

That was different though. The Clippers had faired pretty well against San Antonio this year, and had a few other things that could change for them to win game 4.

Every other series can go either way. IMO Houston and LAC is donzo however. Put a bow on it. Today is a must win and I think the Clips win by around 10
Shoe, don't do this

Don't jinx your team and your boy Austin 
frown.gif

[emoji]128529[/emoji]

Thought I was the only grown man that still does this

Shoe, don't do this

Don't jinx your team and your boy Austin 
frown.gif
laugh.gif
 I said all of that before the series even started, even after they won game 2 and Austin averaging 16 a game so far in the series so maybe the jinx is working in the opposite direction? 
smokin.gif

Houston gotta kill this Jason Terry / Pablo nonsense though. Can't have them on the floor much at all. That and compete / win the 3 point game against LAC. If they do that, they do have a shot today. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom