OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the series, Austin Rivers is averaging 17 ppg and 52.7% on 3's 
smokin.gif

I dont remember both Mvps and the runner up play this horrible late in the playoffs like this usually its a take over or an intimidating factor from the opposing team

both?

Steph: 21 pts 3 rebounds 6 assists on 40/27/78
harden: 26 pts 4 rebounds 10 assists on 46/44/97

harden's biggest problem is the turnovers, and that's mostly because he's having to do everything

it's gonna be really sickening for rockets fans if the grizzlies advance and we can't beat the clippers. that's our potential finals trip
Atleast you guys can say you almost. Your star player almost won MVP and almost won scoring champion and as a team yall almost made it to the western conferance finals.

this was almost a good post, but it wasn't.

Last edited:
I dont remember both Mvps and the runner up play this horrible
I dont remember both Mvps and the runner up play this horrible late in the playoffs like this usually its a take over or an intimidating factor from the opposing team

both?

harden's biggest problem is the turnovers, and that's mostly because he's having to do everything

it's gonna be really sickening for rockets fans if the grizzlies advance and we can't beat the clippers. that's our potential finals trip
Atleast you guys can say you almost. Your star player almost won MVP and almost won scoring champion and as a team yall almost made it to the western conferance finals.

this was almost a good post, but it wasn't.

2nd round not 1st...

I dont remember both Mvps and the runner up play this horrible

both?

2nd round not 1st...

they are 2nd round numbers.

Last edited:
@SynergySST: Courtney Lee has made an outstanding 60% of his jump shots this postseason. Simply can't leave him open at this point.

If only VC can get back to shooting the way he was over the last few years. Green needs to remain in the corner where he is the most effective

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom