OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CErW1x-WYAIy-cl.jpg
roll.gif

Who cares about this shot. The western conference playoffs are on tonight. So much better then the easts series.

So much salt.
roll.gif

Bulls should still be able to pull this series out.

Love out, Kyrie hobbled, and Lebby struggling for the majority of the series so far.

It was bad officiating all around.

At the end I thought they were rigging it so the Cavs would lose. Don't bring none of that bull **** about the Cavs got the refs in they pocket.

Bron just made a clutch shot.
bleeee datt pleigh boii  
pimp.gif

sick.gif

That Rose layup should've been an and1

This should be in OT right now
Even if it should be an and1 that just means they would probably be up by one point. Bron's shot would've still won them the game.

Last edited:
Bottom line...Bulls blew it.

Kyrie played like ish...Bron shot terribly,,,,Cleveland had too many turnovers...Refs were terrible on both ends.

Bulls lost that game because they weren't attacking in the beginning of the 4th... That's the sole reason they lost.

Again Lebron is the worst "best player in the league" ever

Big shot but I just don't like how dude carries himself on the floor... Attention *****... Plays for the whistle... Game ugly as hell too... Just bulldozes his way into the paint for 44 mins... And throws up bricks.
still better than anyone else ever

can't act like just because the officiating was bad all game that you should ignore a CRUCIAL **** up by the refs on the LAST POSSESSION 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom