OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cause he hit a game winning shot? haha are we supposed to all be excited at all? he isn't floyd 
its cool to get excited but the way some people act after you would think they are suprised by it. Big players make big plays. no need to have a lebron love fest the whole day just cause he hit a game winner *cough cough ESPN*

Again Lebron is the worst "best player in the league" ever

Big shot but I just don't like how dude carries himself on the floor... Attention *****... Plays for the whistle... Game ugly as hell too... Just bulldozes his way into the paint for 44 mins... And throws up bricks.
hes great but his game is ugly as ****

Again Lebron is the worst "best player in the league" ever

Big shot but I just don't like how dude carries himself on the floor... Attention *****... Plays for the whistle... Game ugly as hell too... Just bulldozes his way into the paint for 44 mins... And throws up bricks.
repped...point blank period. 
Can't be mad at most of that. Pretty much like a more agile Shaq the way it's put. Definitely ugly but it works.

The whole LeBron debate would be so much better if people would just be honest and say "hey LeBron is a good player, I just don't like him as a person(even though I don't know him).

Of course I'm mad... But I feel that way about Lebron everyday... Didn't say he was trash or anything. His game is ugly. :lol:

And it's funny be cuz he tries to nice with it... The look but "no look" passes... Them stiff *** lay ups. :lol:

This playoffs has been highly entertaining I will say that much.
I was really about to say this 2nd round was going to be mad boring save the Clippers and Rockets.

Come to find out it's every series but the Clips and Rockets that have been exciting or at least satisfying.

Big shot... But no one gonna acknowledge his fg%? Y'all dudes seem to do that for everyone else as a way to discredit em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom