OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
really thought this series would be a good one.  ohh well.  cant even hate , clippers are balling and def looking like the best team in the L right now. 

I'll always have love for my man Ariza.
pimp.gif
same here. 

It's corny talking to a player like that.
Who is he? He seems pretty famous or something
NTer that does well for himself think working with Ralph Lauren. Normally a decent dude don't get me wrong but I can't vibe with stuff like that.
yeah agreed. dude needs to ask himself - would he step to a  player and instigate like that outside the venue in some other kind of setting? prolly not. so what's the endgame? you don't look "cool" or anything pushing a player's buttons like that or mouthing off with security standing by

I don't understand how Trevor Ariza is rolling, Jason Terry was hitting, and you start fouling deandre, killing your own team's momentum.

Pop did this against LAC too.

That **** is so dumb, and it rarely ever works. I don't know if they should change it or not, but it doesn't even work anyway. It's silly.

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]Hate the clips but I'm happy for my dudes shoe and Lawdog.

Congrats on the W boys, I know if I was you guys I'd be enjoying it.[/quote]What he said. :smokin

We... are a LONG way from enjoying a 2nd round blowout to go up 3-1. :lol:

:\

I haven't watched a game of this series yet, I be dozing off.

Just look at highlights after on espn.

Damn 30pt blowout

Welp, Memphis vs clips WCF 8)

Word. Maybe I feel this way since this is an industry I've been trying to work in/have had some experience with on the collegiate level, but it's just like man, leave these dudes alone and watch the game. Had a cousin of mine talk **** to Melo a couple of years ago and it's like dude, what's your purpose here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom