OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Addict4Sneakers"]Rockets need to bring in a playmaking PG (an elite scorer) next season[/quote] Fixed.

Last edited:

That **** is so dumb, and it rarely ever works. I don't know if they should change it or not, but it doesn't even work anyway. It's silly.
Exactly why they should NOT change it.

It doesn't even work. And it's gonna end up screwing with other aspects of the game if they change rules.  For something that doesn't work and really only effects like 2 teams in the league right now

That **** is so dumb, and it rarely ever works. I don't know if they should change it or not, but it doesn't even work anyway. It's silly.
Exactly why they should NOT change it.

It doesn't even work. And it's gonna end up screwing with other aspects of the game if they change rules.  For something that doesn't work and really only effects like 2 teams in the league right now
Wouldn't change it either. Leave it alone and with enough teams failing at it it'll go away.

Text from my boy said Harden losing on purpose because he don't want to miss Memorial wknd in Vegas.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't either 
frown.gif

Id be just fine with the Clippers putting us outta our misery Tuesday. This series has been such a drag on the eyes.

All of our role players went in the tank! :smh:

Game 5 better at least provide some fights.  Rockets ****** suck.  RyanGoldSluggs wont be beating his chest in here anymore i assume

I really need Memphis to beat GSW. I want to see how well LAC can play going up against our defense.

You have to think TA will be giving JJ and Crawford hell. Marc usually dominates against LAC and I'm interested to see what happens in the Blake - Zbo matchup. I would expect greatness. I also don't expect Austin Rivers to have the same impact against our defense.

Kenny is so right. 

They were doing that hack a Jordan but had Prigioni, Kostas, Capela and Jones all in the game at the same time.

Like, who's going to score on offense after the FT miss.

McHale is a dummy

With the amount harden dominates the ball.. Redick would be a guard starting guard to go along side him

A scoring wing off the bench wouldn't hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom