OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to see an all Cali WCF.
sick.gif

pimp.gif

The two dudes we had going back and forth on the MVP are looking real funny out here.

Steph needs to show up tomorrow or it's over for the Warriors. We already know Klay checked out...

I really need Memphis to beat GSW. I want to see how well LAC can play going up against our defense.

You have to think TA will be giving JJ and Crawford hell. Marc usually dominates against LAC and I'm interested to see what happens in the Blake - Zbo matchup. I would expect greatness. I also don't expect Austin Rivers to have the same impact against our defense.
should be a great series if it works out like that. we seen them in po recently   but never for a chance to go to the finals.  cant even hate on  having someone new win a chip. (cept the cavs.) 

i wanna see Tony Allen put the clamps on CP3

I'm not sure if Joerger would use the same approach against LAC as he did against GSW. Dude to height, I think he would put Lee on JJ and hide Conley on Barnes. I just don't know if he wants to risk TA getting into foul trouble guarding CP3. I think the 4th quarter would be TA vs CP3 time more so than the entire game. You really want TA fighting through those screens to take JJ out of the game.

Id be just fine with the Clippers putting us outta our misery Tuesday. This series has been such a drag on the eyes.

All of our role players went in the tank! :smh:

|I Absolutely dreadful...equally as bad as the 40 point loss to Dallas in 2005 :x

wanna see a NBA playoff fight.. too soft.
Same but you get banned for leaving the bench now 
mean.gif
,I remember Hinrich wanting to throw hands with Rondo at one point in a game during that epic 1st round series a few years back 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Those who didnt believe the Rockets are frauds, yet another fraud display

Yall just trying to refute the truth
Who honestly thought they were contenders outside of Houston fans

True, they gotta see the writing on the wall tho

The Hawks and Rockets are the only 2 frauds in masquerading as a contender, Cavs and Warriors are the only high seeded teams that can win

Will reserve my comments about playing Memphis / GSW until that series is over. 

But I do believe we'll beat either one of those teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom