OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will reserve my comments about playing Memphis / GSW until that series is over. 

But I do believe we'll beat either one of those teams.

I can see the Warriors beating the Clips but like legit a 50/50 series that can legit go either way, the way Blake Griffin is playing i Cant see Draymond containing him at all

N

Hate the clips but I'm happy for my dudes shoe and Lawdog.

Congrats on the W boys, I know if I was you guys I'd be enjoying it.
I agree, congrats to the Clipper fans here. Now don't screw this up LA
Congrats erupt lawdog and shoe king

-laker fan
shout out to mjshoe and CFB too 

yall are da homies 
pimp.gif
ya big ups to @lawdog1  @shoeking2102  @mjshoefanatic  @erupt107th  and all the other Clippers fans

-a fat guy on the internet who needs to go outside more 

sry for self-loathing @nickmaz96

ive never understood the hate for howard...

everybody wants him to be something he's not...

he's just a happy go lucky type dude that has a limited offensive attack, but can rebound and block shots with the best off them...

dude's personality is that of a person who just wants to keep the levity iin the room.

what's wrong with that?

because he has the body of a prime era Shaq
with the heart of The Cowardly Lion

I honestly think if GSW advances, they beat LAC in 5. People's opinions of GSW cannot change because of Memphis IMO. Memphis is just not a good matchup for them, which is something I've said for a while. If GSW plays a team like LAC that actually feeds into their style of play, they will do whatever they want. The only thing that would be stopping them is possible fatigue.

I think LAC-MEM would make for a much more exciting WCF because I don't expect either team to dominate the series.

I honestly think if GSW advances, they beat LAC in 5. People's opinions of GSW cannot change because of Memphis IMO. 
Kind of like how people's opinions of the Clippers are high right now because they look great against a complete pile of crap of a team

I honestly think if GSW advances, they beat LAC in 5. People's opinions of GSW cannot change because of Memphis IMO. Memphis is just not a good matchup for them, which is something I've said for a while. If GSW plays a team like LAC that actually feeds into their style of play, they will do whatever they want. The only thing that would be stopping them is possible fatigue.

I think LAC-MEM would make for a much more exciting WCF because I don't expect either team to dominate the series.
How is GS such a terrible matchup for LAC 

Blatt will never get credit

Thats not an enviable position for an NBA head coach
If I was a Coach, or Blatt for that matter, I don't care who gets the credit as long as we get the win.

I'd be more concerned with that, and what my Players knew about me behind close doors, and what I bring to the table.

I don't need credit for anything, the credit is in the final product, being praised for it is an over-rated by-product.

Last edited:

yeah agree with everything you said, matchups are nightmares for the warriors. 

N

Hate the clips but I'm happy for my dudes shoe and Lawdog.

Congrats on the W boys, I know if I was you guys I'd be enjoying it.
I agree, congrats to the Clipper fans here. Now don't screw this up LA
Congrats erupt lawdog and shoe king

-laker fan
shout out to mjshoe and CFB too 

yall are da homies 
pimp.gif
ya big ups to @lawdog1  @shoeking2102  @mjshoefanatic  @erupt107th  and all the other Clippers fans

-a fat guy on the internet who needs to go outside more 

sry for self-loathing @nickmaz96
i just spent the past few days sailing/camping 
glasses.gif

pretty hungover right now tbh

shout outs to  @marath0n  too

Sorry to tell you but it's gonna happen. Everyone counting out gsw already cracks me up.

I'm definitely not counting them out :lol: . That's why I hate when people draw conclusions so quickly. At least let Memphis go up 3-1 before calling it over. Like I've said before, we've been up 2-1 in a series and lost in 7. We've also been down 0-2 in a series and won 4-2. Anything can happen. I do think Memphis is a lot more focused this year, though. I think they know exactly what they are up against and cannot relax.

ive never understood the hate for howard...

everybody wants him to be something he's not...

he's just a happy go lucky type dude that has a limited offensive attack, but can rebound and block shots with the best off them...

dude's personality is that of a person who just wants to keep the levity iin the room.

what's wrong with that?

because he has the body of a prime era Shaq
with the heart of The Cowardly Lion

Dude is like 30 lbs lighter than rookie shaq. Other than being black, having a bunch of kids and playing in Orlando, shaq and Dwight don't have anything in common

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom