OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bulls need to sacrifice nazr out there and give some hard fouls next gm. make that ankle swell up :evil:

Tyrone Lue is low key the Cavs MVP. Turned out Blatt was about to call time out when they didn't have any but Lue stopped him.

Lmao. **** Tyrone, I hate you

Slander Bus on every team left in the playoffs
laugh.gif
I think GSW & Griz are relatively slander free. 

Will reserve my comments about playing Memphis / GSW until that series is over. 

But I do believe we'll beat either one of those teams.

Come on now. Slow your roll.

This series not over yet. Crazier things have happened in sports

In please tell me when in NBA history a team was getting washed 3-1 and came back and won.

Not go down 3-1 but blown out to be down 3-1.

Steph bus coming b. WCC throwing on that fresh coat. Xzibit threw a bus in it.
I think its the clippers championship to lose.... I don't see how anybody can beat them.... And that is probably the team I dislike the most.  Seeing as I pretty much fail in life, I know the championship will be Cavs Clippers... with the clips winning it all.  Basketball never turns out the way I want it.  

Come on now. Slow your roll.

This series not over yet. Crazier things have happened in sports
You've been wrong soooo many times in regards to the Clippers this postseason. Soooo wrong. You said The Clips wouldn't win g6 against SAS and if they "miraculously" did, they wouldn't win game 7. You said there's no way LAC wins this game and they blow them out. Just pointing that out...

And this series is over. It was over the moment the matchups were announced for the 2nd round. This was the worst matchup for Houston. This is over.

You've been wrong soooo many times in regards to the Clippers this postseason. Soooo wrong. You said The Clips wouldn't win g6 against SAS and if they "miraculously" did, they wouldn't win game 7. You said there's no way LAC wins this game and they blow them out. Just pointing that out...

And this series is over. It was over the moment the matchups were announced for the 2nd round. This was the worst matchup for Houston. This is over.
Escalation (dat)

Tyrone Lue is low key the Cavs MVP. Turned out Blatt was about to call time out when they didn't have any but Lue stopped him.

He called a timeout, the refs blew it, somehow not seeing him run onto the court past the 3-point line. 

He called a timeout, the refs blew it, somehow not seeing him run onto the court past the 3-point line. 

Yup! Would have been really interesting had they paid attention and called it.

Last edited:
i would much rather see a griz clips matchup so that i can root for the clippers to lose

if it was a warriors clips WCF it would be way too tempting to want klay and draymond to get washed 

f those guys 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom