OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gasol Bros Finals
pimp.gif

LAC/Grizz > LAC/GSW, for sure.

Ratings would favor the latter, but **** ratings, as a fan I can the better series to watch would without a doubt be LAC/Grizz
I just want to see this...

but then again... hearing Draymond Green chirp at the Clips would be lulz too and maybe he could get his Z-Bo on against Blake

I don't need credit for anything, the credit is in the final product, being praised for it is an over-rated by-product.

Yeah Im sure you'd be thrilled designing plays and getting them scratching for iso ball

Then when it doesn't work, its your fault :lol:
Yea I wouldn't care.

Lebron is not your average guy.

Delladova though, he wouldn't be scratching my play.

With Lebron, I'd say with confidence,  "Ok Lebron, go be great"

Stop that :lol:

Its not NBA 2K, this is dudes career :lol:

Who the ***** is trying to a be the scapegoat in their career?
He won though. He obviously made the right "no-call".

Sometimes Coaching is delegating and trusting, not saying, "hey, I'm the boss, my *** is on the line not yours, shut up and run MY PLAY"

Difference between managing your players, and being their boss.

Im not talking game 4 vs the Bulls

I mean in general, hes not going to credit if or when the Cavaliers win but if they lose he gets most of the blame

Basically his status with Cleveland depends on how much Lebron likes him

You say you dont need credit for it but about 99 percent of people wouldn't like that situation

Last edited:
You can say what you want, but my opinion is that GSW wins that series in 5. It may go 6, but I just don't see them losing if they get through us. No way the Clippers put the same pressure on them that Memphis did. Regular season matchups or not.

They won't.

ZBO can't guard Blake Griffin in 2015. Putting ZBO into Pick and Roll via Horns will also be a huge factor if the Clips were to play the Grizzlies.

I think he can plus he won't get to just rest on defense. Hopefully Memphis takes care of business and we can get this thing popping soon.

[quote name="a-friend"][QUOTE name="sea manup"]My body is ready for the Warriors slander bus[/QUOTE]More ready than you used to be for the CP3 slander bus.?[/quote]That bus is broken down on the side of the road. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom