OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blatt really there just to keep the seat warm
laugh.gif

Give lue the job.. He's supposedly a respected assistant

because he has the body of a prime era Shaq
with the heart of The Cowardly Lion

I feel like people actually think this but it's not true at all. Dwight is closer to 6'9-6'10. Ridiculous to compare his physical attributes to Shaq at any point. He's not just going to back centers down and score unless he's playing a scrub.

I honestly think if GSW advances, they beat LAC in 5. People's opinions of GSW cannot change because of Memphis IMO. Memphis is just not a good matchup for them, which is something I've said for a while. If GSW plays a team like LAC that actually feeds into their style of play, they will do whatever they want. The only thing that would be stopping them is possible fatigue.

I think LAC-MEM would make for a much more exciting WCF because I don't expect either team to dominate the series.

Idk how you can call yourself a knowledgeable NBA fan and say that series ends in 5

We are talking about the two heavyweights of the West no way that ends in 5 seeing the way they slugged it out in the regular season, i'd say 6 or 7 games

LAC-MEM wouldn't be nearly as good without the star-power or exciting basketball

Kind of like how people's opinions of the Clippers are high right now because they look great against a complete pile of crap of a team
nah i would say them taking the spurs out made people think highly of the clippers
true but people are getting a lot higher on them throughout this series of Houston *** whoopings.

Spurs kind of played like poo for most of that series (to what they're capable of) and it still came down to the last minute of game 7

Originally Posted by sea manup  

i just spent the past few days sailing/camping 
glasses.gif

pretty hungover right now tbh

shout outs to  @marath0n  too
laugh.gif
 right after your business trip?? 

I cooked for mother's day and I'm sore as **** from the gym today 
ohwell.gif

ah forgot about @marath0n  

Blatt will never get credit

Thats not an enviable position for an NBA head coach
If I was a Coach, or Blatt for that matter, I don't care who gets the credit as long as we get the win.
I'd be more concerned with that, and what my Players knew about me behind close doors, and what I bring to the table.

I don't need credit for anything, the credit is in the final product, being praised for it is an over-rated by-product.

Yeah Im sure you'd be thrilled designing plays and getting them scratching for iso ball

Then when it doesn't work, its your fault :lol:

I honestly think if GSW advances, they beat LAC in 5. People's opinions of GSW cannot change because of Memphis IMO. Memphis is just not a good matchup for them, which is something I've said for a while. If GSW plays a team like LAC that actually feeds into their style of play, they will do whatever they want. The only thing that would be stopping them is possible fatigue.

I think LAC-MEM would make for a much more exciting WCF because I don't expect either team to dominate the series.
How is GS such a terrible matchup for LAC 
GS's guard play and depth would be too much for them. Legit think Clippers are better off facing Memphis.

You can say what you want, but my opinion is that GSW wins that series in 5. It may go 6, but I just don't see them losing if they get through us. No way the Clippers put the same pressure on them that Memphis did. Regular season matchups or not.

Blatt will never get credit

If I was a Coach, or Blatt for that matter, I don't care who gets the credit as long as we get the win.
I'd be more concerned with that, and what my Players knew about me behind close doors, and what I bring to the table.

I don't need credit for anything, the credit is in the final product, being praised for it is an over-rated by-product.
Yeah Im sure you'd be thrilled designing plays and getting them scratching for iso ball

Then when it doesn't work, its your fault
laugh.gif
Yea I wouldn't care.

Lebron is not your average guy.

Delladova though, he wouldn't be scratching my play.

With Lebron, I'd say with confidence,  "Ok Lebron, go be great"

Last edited:
I'm definitely not counting them out :lol: . That's why I hate when people draw conclusions so quickly. At least let Memphis go up 3-1 before calling it over. Like I've said before, we've been up 2-1 in a series and lost in 7. We've also been down 0-2 in a series and won 4-2. Anything can happen. I do think Memphis is a lot more focused this year, though. I think they know exactly what they are up against and cannot relax.

Oh no I'm not saying you, I was just quoting you cause I know you been one of the most logical posters here but I just meant in general. Since last night I been seeing people talk crazy on the Dubs but I'm still 100% confident the warriors will come back.

I always thought before the playoffs started that everyone thought GSW biggest problem would be the Spurs. I never heard people say the Clippers would give GSW trouble :lol: . I don't see why that changes now.

LAC - GSW would be more exciting. The recency of the rivalry, combined with the star power. Much more sexier.

I do think Memphis would be the easier matchup. This is a different Clipper team man. It doesn't really matter who you put on CP because he's using and abusing that horns set and getting mismatches all over. Highest defensive rating in the playoffs thus far. Blake is a different player. Deandre is a different player. Austin, Jamal, I mean...this team is a tough out right now and I don't see memphis or gsw winning. Think ultimately, Memphis's lack of 3 point shooting and offensive droughts would be their downfall against us.

Considering the type of playoff series Memphis and LAC had in the past, I don't see how GSW-LAC rivalry is better :lol: . You are talking about 3 years worth of battles between the Clippers and Grizzlies. About 25 games against each other since 2012?

Any time a team is forced into playing at a tempo they don't want to play at, it will never make things "easier" . This is the same thing that got people saying GSW would run through Memphis. Even though I think LAC would lose to GSW, I bet they would rather play them over Memphis. I know damn well those guys don't want to play ANOTHER series against us considering how physical it can get.

Last edited:
LAC/Grizz > LAC/GSW, for sure.

Ratings would favor the latter, but **** ratings, as a fan I can, with no hesitation, say the better series to watch would without a doubt be LAC/Grizz

Last edited:

Then when it doesn't work, its your fault
laugh.gif
Yea I wouldn't care.
Lebron is not your average guy.
Delladova though, he wouldn't be scratching my play.
With Lebron, I'd say with confidence,  "Ok Lebron, go be great"

Stop that
laugh.gif

Its not NBA 2K, this is dudes career
laugh.gif

Who the ***** is trying to a be the scapegoat in their career?
He won though. He obviously made the right "no-call".

Sometimes Coaching is delegating and trusting, not saying, "hey, I'm the boss, my *** is on the line not yours, shut up and run MY PLAY"

Difference between managing your players, and being their boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom