OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last four NBA champions were "jump shooting teams"

No they weren't. The Spurs and Mavs had legit post guys. MIA was but had the best player on the planet. The "jump shooting team" is losing every series right now except Cleveland.

Being a "jump shooting" team is a subjective term. The last three NBA champions are teams who spaced the floor but weren't necessarily "jump shooting" teams. The Spurs and Heat were 3 point shooting teams but they had players who were unstoppable in the post and went there when they needed to. I GUESS you can call the Mavs a jump shooting team though but we would have to ignore Dirk's prolific mid range game and post scoring

Last edited:

Pau saw into the future and saw the game winner going in
why oh why did no one splice a thats so raven clip in the middle of this with him seeing that shot hit in the future? it was too obvious 
roll.gif

Say the refs gave the Blatt the tech foul and the Bulls shot and made the FT, wouldn't the Cavs get the ball back afterwards?? :nerd:

No they weren't. The Spurs and Mavs had legit post guys. MIA was but had the best player on the planet. The "jump shooting team" is losing every series right now except Cleveland.
true... To say the heat and spurs were jump shooting teams is false. Cuz they shot alot of 3s does not make them jumpshooting teams...

Last edited:

Wow @ 4 of the top 10 being this postseason and WOW @ 3 of them being in this series.

They certainly ain't losing the game at the line.

Dwight giving up on his squad in the playoffs FOR THE SECOND TIME isn't a good look at all.

How dudes gonna stand in that huddle and believe in you fully after that?

He act like the whole team wasn't getting smashed and embarrassed.

Dude is an amazing player but has social/leadership skills of a 6th grader.

Last edited:
The last four NBA champions were "jump shooting teams"

:lol: Is this a serious comment? Look at the points in the paint for those teams...and the shots taken within 15 feet of the basket. You don't have to have a post player to not be labeled a jump shooting team. Heck the only team with old school post players is Memphis.

Dwight giving up on his squad in the playoffs FOR THE SECOND TIME isn't a good look at all.

How dudes gonna stand in that huddle and believe in you fully after that?

He act like the whole team wasn't getting smashed and embarrassed.

Dude is an amazing player but has social/leadership skills of a 6th grader.

I'm not a huge Dwight fan but how has he given up...He's one of the few Rockets out there ballin' the hardest. I've actually gained respect for Dwight in these playoffs. Dude is goin hard every night. Not his fault his coach can't devise a game plan that consists of more than fouling Deandre Jordan IN THE FIRST DAMN QUARTER!

Only 1 of those players won anything w/o him. So you can't discredit the system THAT much.

Um what? :lol:

He got them all in the prime of their careers, Kobe TWICE.

You expect 40 year old MJ to win a ring wth the Wizards? Or 38 year old Pippen to win with the Trailblazers?

There's many coaches that could've won rings with the talent he was blessed with. I think he was better at creating a psychological environment that produced winning than being great at coaching basketball.

He was more guru than game master, which is fine but failing to adapt to the times when you don't have any generational talent is a game you'll lose.

Same reason I don't believe the Knicks will ever succeed if he doesn't change his views and built a modern team.

Last edited:
I'm not a huge Dwight fan but how has he given up...He's one of the few Rockets out there ballin' the hardest. I've actually gained respect for Dwight in these playoffs. Dude is goin hard every night. Not his fault his coach can't devise a game plan that consists of more than fouling Deandre Jordan IN THE FIRST DAMN QUARTER!

Dude got ejected on purpose just because they were getting blown and he's frustrating instead of just taking it like a man.

Dude got ejected on purpose just because they were getting blown and he's frustrating instead of just taking it like a man.

facts. after he picked up 2 fouls in 3 minutes you could c it in him. Knew he wouldnt even get to 20minutes. If you watched him when he was a laker thats what he does when he checks out, dude straight up quits its really gross to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom