OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
facts. after he picked up 2 fouls in 3 minutes you could c it in him. Knew he wouldnt even get to 20minutes. If you watched him when he was a laker thats what he does when he checks out, dude straight up quits its really gross to watch.

Yup, that's not something great players do no matter the situation.

Dude got ejected on purpose just because they were getting blown and he's frustrating instead of just taking it like a man.

Come on bruh...you acting like he got thrown out in the second quarter...game was over. Not condoining it, but that's hardly "quitting"

Plus I don't think he got thrown out on purpose. I think dude is genuinely pissed off at the officiating and the fact that he can't get more than 2 or 3 post touches while his teammates are chucking broke *** jumpers. Yet dude is still defending his *** off in the paint. Sorry...Dwight ain't the Rockets problem.

Come on bruh...you acting like he got thrown out in the second quarter...game was over. Not condoining it, but that's hardly "quitting"

Plus I don't think he got thrown out on purpose. I think dude is genuinely pissed off at the officiating and the fact that he can't get more than 2 or 3 post touches while his teammates are chucking broke *** jumpers. Yet dude is still defending his *** off in the paint. Sorry...Dwight ain't the Rockets problem.

I'm not saying he hasn't been playing well, he's been the best player on the team since Harden has been putting up his numbers but not playing a semblance of defense.

But he did that same type of **** in LA, the refs definitey have hated on him the whole postseason but he needs to be the leader.

Clippers got 3 leaders, they'll cry to the refs but will still play at the same level no matter the score.

Last edited:
Pleae tell me yall saw Mosgov erupt
roll.gif

Pierce was sleeping in the same chamber Bron was in every day after the regular season.

Dude is shooting 52% from 3 on 6 attempts per.
sick.gif

By far the best in his career and he's 37.
Crazy. I'm just thinking back to his days in Boston, and that makes it even more impressive. 

Crazy. I'm just thinking back to his days in Boston, and that makes it even more impressive. 

He been doing this his whole career, wasn't surprised at all to see him hit the game winner.

One of the best stories in the playoffs along with Blake's ascension and Rose coming back to form.

Last edited:
The last four NBA champions were "jump shooting teams"

This keeps getting brought up, but did the last 4 nba champions rely on their best player to shoot 3's? I think having Lebron, Duncan, Parker, etc. really gave those teams a different dynamic. If a team primarily led by two elite shooters win the title, I would say that's a first. Its not more so about them being a jump shooting team, but the fact their two best players rely on the 3 ball.

Paul Pierce, love him or hate him, deserves to be respected by anyone who calls themselves a basketball fan.

this is coming from a Cavs fan that suffered a great deal of heartbreak at the hands of the Celtics.

I respect what he's done and is still doing to this day.

"I Called Game."

View media item 1528613

The last four NBA champions were "jump shooting teams"

This keeps getting brought up, but did the last 4 nba champions rely on their best player to shoot 3's? I think having Lebron, Duncan, Parker, etc. really gave those teams a different dynamic. If a team primarily led by two elite shooters win the title, I would say that's a first. Its not more so about them being a jump shooting team, but the fact their two best players rely on the 3 ball.

Yep

The last 4 champions got points in and around the paint in the slowed down half court playoff game

Every team shoots jump shots but it helps to be able to get easy shots

Last edited:
I'm nervous about tonight bruhs :smh:

I just keep thinking about this game..

I just don't want some unsung hero to step up for GSW and kill us. Considering we were up 5 points with a minute remaining in the game makes it even worse. Just take care of business tonight Grizz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom