OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
son got like 6 gloves on

BGJs5wnCAAAuZDD.jpg:large
Ignorant post. Like there is nothing comical in your post

Hot Sauce has tendinitis in his knee, an MRI confirmed this
Yea He's had it since the Boston series.

He also had it game 1 against CHI when he dropped 30. He had in game 2 when he dropped 21 on 9 shots.

It's a bad excuse. He's just struggling in his first playoff games in a hostile environment against a stingy defense. He should be better back in Cleveland.

I didn't think of it like that... good point.

Doug Collins coached MJ? Damn never knew that.

:lol:

does lj respect tyronn . i never remember lj ever disrespecting spo like that and he wasnt a proven head coach.

lebron respected spo only because DWADE told him too...and riley of course...but there is absolutely ZERO respect for blatt, and if they don't win the championship, he needs to go...

dude has zero idea of what is going on...and then to admit it after like its cool, dude is a complete joke...

When the team goes 5/25 from deep and Bron & Kyrie combine to shoot 12/40 & 9 turnovers, you have to pull that game out Chicago :smh:

That's probably the series right there. They won't combine to be as bad/worse than that again. We're talking about the league's best player here

They not going to have a chance that good again.

rockets really extended mchale before the season :lol:
he's a good guy from all i read and players love him, but his X and Os and offensive sets are terrible. they need to really bring in someone to help him out.
i wouldnt even know who they would go after. scott brooks? :lol:

home teams underdogs tonight
interesting to see how that line moves

Last edited:
Ain't like son was born with it. His own recklessness with yambs or bambs put him in that situation.

rockets really extended mchale before the season :lol:
he's a good guy from all i read and players love him, but his X and Os and offensive sets are terrible. they need to really bring in someone to help him out.
i wouldnt even know who they would go after. scott brooks? :lol:

i don't know. i was ok with the extension because the players seemed to like him. but the X's and O's is problematic :x

this rockets team is a slightly updated version of the 2006-2008 rockets. tmac yao and a bunch of specialized role players who's value fluctuates based on who they're playing with.

the good news is, we can make a lot of moves this offseason to clear room and get better.

Apparently Blatt's defense/rationale was Lebron inbound the same way Kyrie gave the dagger in my avi to San Antonio

but we all know that was a different Kyrie than yesterday afternoon's....

Dude really compared it to cancer tho
mean.gif
are you implying that aids is not like cancer? o_O they don't end the same? Theyre not equally debilitating? They don't equally ruin lives and relationships and families? Outside of Magic... nobody is beating Aids. How do they NOT compare

edit: you know what. nevermind. i have a feeling this will go nowhere. nor is this the place. you got it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom