OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all going to stop disrespecting the GOAT. Ervin is a national treasure, we should all be so fortunate to drop wisdom as he does.

i swear fo gawd yall get softer by the minute. we cant roast aids now b? we cant point out magic the fattest hiv patient..ever? these last 2 pages need a collective face wash. With aloe since you so sensitive. yall can talk about any and errrthang, but you wanna get pissy about something he may or may not eeem have? lawd help em

i swear fo gawd yall get softer by the minute. we cant roast aids now b? we cant point out magic the fattest hiv patient..ever? these last 2 pages need a collective face wash. With aloe since you so sensitive. yall can talk about any and errrthang, but you wanna get pissy about something he may or may not eeem have? lawd help em
no. a swing and a miss.

Last edited:

i dunno bought the fattest thing. that misquito thing is scary cuz of how denguie fever spreads. so if a misquito sucks blood and dip in another person.

uno i stilll got love for u fam

i wouldnt let aids get in the middle of us

People get clowned on for having herpes or being obese. What's the difference ? Don't think the jokes are funny but don't see them offensive...

Just because people make fun of magic's HIV doesn't mean they don't acknowledge how serious and unfortunate it is for him to have it. I think most are compassionate enough to understand the seriousness of it. 

Doesn't mean one can't make a joke about it and make light of it. Lighten up.

tbh I'd prob be too insecure to post if there were negs

...... then again that'd probabl make me post a whole lot less and be a good thing 
laugh.gif

Nah ppl would just neg rep everything they don't agree with.
Ppl wouldn't know how to use it correctly. Neg rep ain't necessary .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom