OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Day is coo with me but i can see how it came off as lazy 
laugh.gif

Are Clippers currently THAT good or is Houston just straight trash?

All Day is coo with me but i can see how it came off as lazy :lol:

Are Clippers currently THAT good or is Houston just straight trash?

Little of both. Clippers are playing to their max potential right now. The formula Houston uses doesn't work in the playoffs. If Harden and Howard were who they are supposed to be, we wouldn't be having this convo.

Jordan > Howard
Blake > Harden

Add CP3 and it's overkill.

What he say now? Clippers win series if they win game 5?
 Coach Blatt is blessed to have the best player, LeBron James, as his team leader and coach on the floor!
 Thank you to Tim Duncan, Kobe Bryant and LeBron James for your contribution to the NBA!
 These playoffs have been outstanding with great games and buzzer beaters from Derrick Rose, Paul Pierce and LeBron James!
Just a snippet 
laugh.gif

What he say now? Clippers win series if they win game 5?
 Coach Blatt is blessed to have the best player, LeBron James, as his team leader and coach on the floor!

Thank you to Tim Duncan, Kobe Bryant and LeBron James for your contribution to the NBA!

These playoffs have been outstanding with great games and buzzer beaters from Derrick Rose, Paul Pierce and LeBron James!

Just a snippet :lol:
so hes just watching all the sportscenter on his dvr just now huh

magic is on one right now :lol:
it's like dude lost his phone for a wk and now just got it back

Last edited:
Magic really needs to hire somebody to take care of his social media accounts. 
sick.gif

i think its a mixture of both. Clips are ballin and Houston aint got no heart outside of Brewer.

Dwight cryin about any and every call. Harden already knows whats good. Josh Smith goin Josh Smith.

And is it me or does Terrence Jones always has that look of a 5 yr old that got scolded?

Magics tweets are like the 2014-15 Pistons with J Smooth. Pure comedy. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom