OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic always gonna Magic, but all I can think of now when I hear his name is the look on someone's face when they see a mosquito land on Magic's arm.

The pic was too much for me, I cried rivers of tears. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hotsauce has tendinitis in left knee

ehh

him n headband bruh still gonna play

Last edited:
Magic always gonna Magic, but all I can think of now when I hear his name is the look on someone's face when they see a mosquito land on Magic's arm.

can someone please post this pic? PLEASE ? :nerd:

Also, D. Howard is so soft, he should de commercials for mattresses, toilet paper and things of that nature. Had he been playing in the 90s or earlier, he'd be on the bench.

Also, D. Howard is so soft, he should de commercials for mattresses, toilet paper and things of that nature. Had he been playing in the 90s or earlier, he'd be on the bench.
but
but
but
but
but
the potential

The pic was too much for me, I cried rivers of tears.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
can someone please post this pic? PLEASE ?
nerd.gif

this?? @CP1708

59069760.jpg

54dd8f766bf9e5168f458799ba06b24856dee44d9f781840571cbe1e39c8b7bd_1.jpg

When the team goes 5/25 from deep and Bron & Kyrie combine to shoot 12/40 & 9 turnovers, you have to pull that game out Chicago :smh:

That's probably the series right there. They won't combine to be as bad/worse than that again. We're talking about the league's best player here

:rofl: crying again.

But those still aren't the pics. There's more, of actual faces of someone, not just Kermits.

When the team goes 5/25 from deep and Bron & Kyrie combine to shoot 12/40 & 9 turnovers, you have to pull that game out Chicago :smh:

That's probably the series right there. They won't combine to be as bad/worse than that again. We're talking about the league's best player here

You're making too much sense. Just stop. Breaking my heart lol

Hot Sauce has tendinitis in his knee, an MRI confirmed this
Yea He's had it since the Boston series.

He also had it game 1 against CHI when he dropped 30. He had in game 2 when he dropped 21 on 9 shots.

It's a bad excuse. He's just struggling in his first playoff games in a hostile environment against a stingy defense. He should be better back in Cleveland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom