OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Freeze"]i swear fo gawd yall get softer by the minute. we cant roast aids now b? we cant point out magic the fattest hiv patient..ever? these last 2 pages need a collective face wash. With aloe since you so sensitive. yall can talk about any and errrthang, but you wanna get pissy about something he may or may not eeem have? lawd help em[/quote] People can't believe how uptight others can be... until they are offended at something their own self and can't believe how someone could say/do that.

*drops mic*

blatt.jpg

fighter pilots dont get their decisions ignored and overwritten by the people theyre in charge of tho. lol a fighter pilot is the ONLY person in charge of that jet when theyre flying. surely blatt doesn't think hes the only one driving this thing right now lol

a better analogy would be blatt is a backseat driver to lebron. he can talk all he wants and act like hes directing where they go. but when lebron says im pulling over... theres nothing blatt can do about it lol

Last edited:
Grizzlies go up 3-1 tonight.

I hope so.

Considering no one was laughing or cheering in the locker room after winning game 3, I think they are pretty focused. Its fresh in their mind what happened last year after being up 2-1 and they know this series is far from over. The only way GSW wins is if they are making some unbelievable shots consistently, while being contested. I don't see the pace of the game picking up at all tonight nor do I see the Grizz defense falling apart.

Grizz should be prepared for a ton of double teams and small ball tonight. They also need to be alert about David Lee coming into the game trying to provide a spark. The last thing you want is for someone like him to get confidence and help fire the team up. Unlikely, but it can happen. If GSW goes small, go at Barnes / Draymond every single time to get them in foul trouble.

I'll be in the Grindhouse tonight too :pimp:

Last edited:
I hope so.

Considering no one was laughing or cheering in the locker room after winning game 3, I think they are pretty focused. Its fresh in their mind what happened last year after being up 2-1 and they know this series is far from over. The only way GSW wins is if they are making some unbelievable shots consistently, while being contested. I don't see the pace of the game picking up at all tonight nor do I see the Grizz defense falling apart.

Grizz should be prepared for a ton of double teams and small ball tonight. They also need to be alert about David Lee coming into the game trying to provide a spark. The last thing you want is for someone like him to get confidence and help fire the team up. Unlikely, but it can happen. If GSW goes small, go at Barnes / Draymond every single time to get them in foul trouble.

I'll be in the Grindhouse tonight too
pimp.gif
Well since you're going to be at the game tonight, I take that back. It'll be 2-2 
laugh.gif

i swear fo gawd yall get softer by the minute. we cant roast aids now b? we cant point out magic the fattest hiv patient..ever? these last 2 pages need a collective face wash. With aloe since you so sensitive. yall can talk about any and errrthang, but you wanna get pissy about something he may or may not eeem have? lawd help em
Tell em b

Tell em

Outside of a few rocket fans I think everyone pretty much knew they were fools gold and would be exposed. That's one of the major reasons why many of us had harden winning MVP, he had them dudes over achieving and fooling people into thinking they were a good team without big softie.

Outside of a few rocket fans I think everyone pretty much knew they were fools gold and would be exposed. That's one of the major reasons why many of us had harden winning MVP, he had them dudes over achieving and fooling people into thinking they were a good team without big softie.

this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom