OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="PMatic"]View media item 1528882[/quote]
kia-optima-blake-griffin-fighter-pilot.jpg

Curry doesn't need 40 but the warriors do need to impose their style of play....that's what it comes down to if if the grizz do that it's over..

With Tony Allen making it his business to lock Klay up and steal every errant pass from curry ( which he tries to many fancy passes) its going to have to be a unsung player to step up. Maybe iggy, Barnes or dare I say David lee :lol:

Curry doesn't need 40 but the warriors do need to impose their style of play....that's what it comes down to if if the grizz do that it's over..

With Tony Allen making it his business to lock Klay up and steal every errant pass from curry ( which he tries to many fancy passes) its going to have to be a unsung player to step up. Maybe iggy, Barnes or dare I say David lee
laugh.gif
Clee is good defensively so nobody gonna get off

[quote name="shoeking2102"][QUOTE name="UrBetterthenME"]Chuck told yall. Once the Jump shots dont work, you cant win.[/QUOTE]Chuck also said LAC had no chance against LAC[/quote]Either you or Chuck is drunk, and should return to your residence. :lol:

Chuck told yall. Once the Jump shots dont work, you cant win.

Chuck never won a title. That's like asking a blind man for driving directions.

but he's right tho brodie.......

He's not. He's an idiot and says dumb **** for rating

you just mad cuz yo team losing. and you're even more mad that you're losing for the exact reason Chuck said yall would lose for.

Chuck told yall. Once the Jump shots dont work, you cant win.

Chuck never won a title. That's like asking a blind man for driving directions.

but he's right tho brodie.......

He's not. He's an idiot and says dumb **** for rating

you just mad cuz yo team losing. and you're even more mad that you're losing for the exact reason Chuck said yall would lose for.

We're down 2-1 :lol: I've been saying that Chuck is an idiot for a long time.

But we aren't a jump shooting team though..

True NBA fans and dubs fans know what's up...
Bruh.... Klay and Curry ain't hitting their shots like they normally do. They ain't falling. Most of yall points is jump shots. Curry needs to drive more

Last edited:
This guy really thinks it's a 2 man team :lol: you didn't start watching them until the playoffs. Just be honest

And chuck didnt make a mad prediction about the rockets winning. You look at the teams and the fact cp3 was hobbled and how houston handled dallas, it seems like an easy bet to figure they'd work the clippers. cleo aint see this **** coming b. Who would've thought the rockets players would play so garbage an uninspired? Austin Rivers be? How the ****? This is a lightning storm b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom