OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People getting upset over hiv jokes need to stop being so negative
560f6e99bc517bf1eb62fb8153bd69f2cba8e1057f5231bcba9452564148925f.jpg

I know some of you follow sports betting and some don't, but this has been making me money all year long...

RT @covers Holy $hit Betting Stat of the Day: Grindhouse producing unders at high rate

The "Grindhouse" is living up to its name, with the under going an incredible 23-2 in the Memphis Grizzlies' last 25 home games, including 3-1 this postseason.

The Grizzlies are allowing a miniscule 88.2 points per game over those 25 games, which includes a run of going under in 14 consecutive games at home.

The under is also 3-0 so far in the Grizzlies' Western Conference semi final versus the Golden State Warriors, going under by an average of nine points per game and is also 5-1 in the last six meetings overall.

The total for Monday's pivotal Game 4 is currently at 195.5 after opening at 196.

Curry needs to have 40 and that's going to be damn near impossible at Memphis pace.

Also Draymond's effectiveness tanking with less pace.

Curry needs to have 40 and that's going to be damn near impossible at Memphis pace.

Also Draymond's effectiveness tanking with less pace.

Not necessarily. All curry and the team really has to do is hit the uncontested 3's they've been hitting all year. Other than one game, the rebounding and paint scoring has been equal with the grizz. I agree with everyone though, this is a test the Warriors need. A must win type situation to see what your made of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom