OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy really thinks it's a 2 man team
laugh.gif
you didn't start watching them until the playoffs. Just be honest
LOL my dude you clearly don't watch them at all. A couple of youtube hightlight films doesn't make you a fan. Facts are facts bruh

This guy really thinks it's a 2 man team :lol: you didn't start watching them until the playoffs. Just be honest

LOL my dude you clearly don't watch them at all. A couple of youtube hightlight films doesn't make you a fan. Facts are facts bruh

LOL I watched every game. I live where they play :lol: I think warriors fans know more than a guy who watched 2 games and makes a opinion

Curry doesn't need 40 but the warriors do need to impose their style of play....that's what it comes down to if if the grizz do that it's over..

With Tony Allen making it his business to lock Klay up and steal every errant pass from curry ( which he tries to many fancy passes) its going to have to be a unsung player to step up. Maybe iggy, Barnes or dare I say David lee :lol:

David Lee in 2015 really? Come on.

Curry gotta get 40 because nobody else on the Warriors has been creating offense against this Memphis D.

If he gets hot, it opens up easier looks for the rest of the team.

Warriors fans talking like they ain't down in the series, like Curry wasn't the biggest reason they swept the Pelicans when he was putting up 33 a night.

idc bout what chuck sand bout LAC.

I'm talking about how right he is about why GS ain't gonna win. They can't hit their jump shots cause Mems defense is chewing them up. That Beige Blizzard is over bruh.

Curry doesn't need 40 but the warriors do need to impose their style of play....that's what it comes down to if if the grizz do that it's over..

With Tony Allen making it his business to lock Klay up and steal every errant pass from curry ( which he tries to many fancy passes) its going to have to be a unsung player to step up. Maybe iggy, Barnes or dare I say David lee :lol:

Curry gotta get 40 because nobody else on the Warriors has been creating offense against this Memphis D.

Warriors fans talking like they ain't down in the series, like Curry wasn't the biggest reason they swept the Pelicans when he was putting up 33 a night.

Harrison Barnes had a good game last time. They didn't give him the ball. When warriors are passing the ball it's elreslly hard to stop them.

And chuck didnt make a mad prediction about the rockets winning. You look at the teams and the fact cp3 was hobbled and how houston handled dallas, it seems like an easy bet to figure they'd work the clippers. cleo aint see this **** coming b. Who would've thought the rockets players would play so garbage an uninspired? Austin Rivers be? How the ****? This is a lightning storm b.
But the thing about this is, even without CP3 this was going to be an uphill battle for Houston. Their best player is horrible against LAC, but for some reason chuck and everyone else just omitted this. The Rockets hardly ever play well against LAC and routinely get worked. 

The simple fact that their best player is awful against LAC and that LAC is / was rolling should have hinted at what was going to happen. They had no answer for blake coming into this series, I mean It's why I said Hou had no chance before the series started.

Last edited:

David Lee was a joke :lol:

I still think it comes down to what team imposes their style of play if they play Memphis game it's over.

Its not 1999 but in the playoffs sometimes they let the game be played like its 1999

So far the playoffs have been very physical with alot contact which has effected the efficiency of some of the top wing players

Warriors could get hot and shut everybody up tonight though

Yall really see GSW forcing pace in Memphis?

I don't see how it's possible with Conley playing, he doesn't turn it over and plays Curry well on ball.

This is a make or miss league. GSW is missing shots.

The issue however is Memphis has a great deal to do with them missing. This is why I feel that it'll be 3-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom