OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post season points in the paint SO FAR:

Clippers: 44.3 (11 games)

Warriors: 41.1 (7 games)

Grizzlies: 44.7 (8 games)

Bulls: 37.2 (10 games)

Don't forget the Warriors were top 3 in the regular season for scoring in the paint

Warriors don't have post play but they must get point close to the bucket somehow

fighter pilots dont get their decisions ignored and overwritten by the people theyre in charge of tho. lol a fighter pilot is the ONLY person in charge of that jet when theyre flying. surely blatt doesn't think hes the only one driving this thing right now lol
I'm guessing you've never seen topgun if so that's what Tom Cruise did.

Last edited:
i've said it a couple times in here, Curry's shot selection is horrible. it's hidden by shooting 44% but his shots are not shots you want your PG to be taking with 10+ secs on the shot clock

John Wall out tonight
Your PG should never be your leading scorer.

Even if Steph hits 40 and Klay hits 30 they still need someone else to step up. One of the main reasons GSW won game1 is cause the splash bros played well and Green knocked down open jumpers

Don't forget the Warriors were top 3 in the regular season for scoring in the paint

Warriors don't have post play but they must get point close to the bucket somehow

That can't be right cause according to NT all the Warriors do is shoot 3s.

Even if Steph hits 40 and Klay hits 30 they still need someone else to step up. One of the main reasons GSW won game1 is cause the splash bros played well and Green knocked down open jumpers

I stopped at that first sentence because if that was the case Mem would been blown out.

Warriors played a the fasted pace in the league in the regular season and lead the league in fastbreak points I think. That aids in their points in the paint.

Warriors played a the fasted pace in the league in the regular season and lead the league in fastbreak points I think. That aids in their points in the paint.
Perhaps, but in the playoffs things slow WAY DOWN. The Warriors still seem to be getting their fair share of points in the paint

Of course they got to play the Pels in round 1 so that may skew things

AND REALLY? Another AIDS reference? You're better than that Shoe

Last edited:
If the Clippers get past the 2nd round...

can we get Certified & MJshoe back??

I mean, they let DooDooBe back.

srs.

TK on pti just quoted blatt as saying "a professional head coach makes 150 - 200 critical decisions each game which puts him in a similar category as a fighter pilot".

Seriously, this guy is my new favorite coach. What a hilarious line.

Don't see him playing again in the postseason no matter how far Washington goes.

Gotta think about the future.

TK on pti just quoted blatt as saying "a professional head coach makes 150 - 200 critical decisions each game which puts him in a similar category as a fighter pilot".

Seriously, this guy is my new favorite coach. What a hilarious line.
That's like something LeBron would say about himself.

blatt.jpg

I still think this dude looks like a goomba from the Mario Bros Movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom