OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall really see GSW forcing pace in Memphis?

I don't see how it's possible with Conley playing, he doesn't turn it over and plays Curry well on ball.

What a differnce a week makes :lol: prisoner of the moment

I think they can but hey Curry has to go for a 100

I'm interested to see if they do fizzle out in this round if Kerr faces any backlash after Mark was excoriated last year.

Blatt coaches the best player in the world on his 1st year in the NBA. I would take everything in stride too.

True, that's why he has to hit his shots on the other end tho, make zbo work like he's working him
Yeah and over the course of a 7 game series, I don't know if he can do it. He's not an elite shooter and when steph drags that pick and roll out and Draymond pops back, that's a jumper or play he has to make.

Well i've already explained why GS wont win so I guess you've accept it. Best part about this is when GS is gone, you will be too
roll.gif

I love your basketball analysis bro. Srs. I enjoy them.

Yall really see GSW forcing pace in Memphis?

I don't see how it's possible with Conley playing, he doesn't turn it over and plays Curry well on ball.

It's the only way they will win. Can't play at the grizzly pace and hope to win...

Only team that could do that was the spurs and that's why BHZ wanted no parts of them :lol:

Steph Curry was 2/11 and 2/10 from the 3 point line over the course of 2 games. That is entirely too many 3 pt attempts from one player if he isn't hitting. I don't care how good of a shooter you are, you can't shoot that many 3's man.

Thibs is now campaigning for, that if a team doesn't have any time outs, they should not be allowed to huddle during review

Only fair :pimp:

Steph Curry was 2/11 and 2/10 from the 3 point line over the course of 2 games. That is entirely too many 3 pt attempts from one player if he isn't hitting. I don't care how good of a shooter you are, you can't shoot that many 3's man.

Exactly.

He's going to hit eventually though.

Thibs is now campaigning for, that if a team doesn't have any time outs, they should not be allowed to huddle during review

Only fair
pimp.gif
Timeouts or no timeouts, no team should be able to huddle while a play is being reviewed. 

I personally have always felt that if you didn't call a timeout, then you shouldn't be granted a chance to huddle either but that's another story.

Only fair :pimp:

Don't see how this wasn't a rule already, giving a team free timeouts is garbage.

Not that it helped since Blatt is coaching.

He has poor shot selection most nights, they just look really good when they go in. But I don't think they can change what's been their whole philosophy now, cause the Grizz D isn't allowing him nor Klay to penetrate and finish at the rim. They're going to have to hit contested jumpers and definitely knock down those open ones which they haven't been doing either.

He's going to hit eventually though.
Maybe. That's an inordinate amount of 3 point attempts from one player, especially when you are considering the opponent that he's playing against. Steph's 3 point strength is his volume + efficiency. He's not being efficient right now and he's a better player than chucking away from 3 against elite level defense. 

i've said it a couple times in here, Curry's shot selection is horrible. it's hidden by shooting 44% but his shots are not shots you want your PG to be taking with 10+ secs on the shot clock

---------

John Wall out tonight

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom