OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way the Bulle squandered this series D Rose never deserves a ring, Can't beat a depleted Cavs team with a hurt Kyrie, they lost Pau Gasol game 3 but still, top to bottom the Bulls have a better roster

They lose this series I will never look at em as real contenders again, back to back disappointing outs in the playoffs to the Wizards, then a Cavs team at like 60% c'mon man!

This a Smack classic right here ...remember back when I 1st seen it I was shocked to see J Terry in it and crippin too :lol:

Smack and them Hood 2 Hood DVDs from like 04-06 :lol: :pimp:

Those, Don Diva and Cocaine City used to be all ****** would watch.

Jeezy era when he freestyles on Smack. :pimp:

LeFraud washed. Another meh performance. 38pts 12reb 6ast 3stl 3 blocks 0to. Got bailed out again by Kyrie and that Shumpert rebound. The refs and the NBA want LeChoke to win so bad. They called more fouls on CHI. If not for the refs missing that charge on LeCharge, the Bulls would have won cause after being down the entire game it was their game to lose.

LeBuns will never be great. His mom a **** and his hariline ****** up...

...It just doesn't feel right if the slander quota thrown at LeBron isn't met.

Last edited:
 Taj Gibson on Matthew Dellavedova: 'I Didn't Kick Him at All. He Just Leg-Locked Me'

CE5LIlQXIAANCxJ.jpg

http://t.co/HnzmiDhtyH

The way the Bulle squandered this series D Rose never deserves a ring, Can't beat a depleted Cavs team with a hurt Kyrie, they lost Pau Gasol game 3 but still, top to bottom the Bulls have a better roster

They lose this series I will never look at em as real contenders again, back to back disappointing outs in the playoffs to the Wizards, then a Cavs team at like 60% c'mon man!

what the hell did d.rose do? he's been doing his thing this whole series. Well, if your squad loses to the fools gold hawks, yall will never be contenders either. see how that works?

Something Memphis didn't try at all last game when Bogut was ignoring TA was running a pick & roll between Mike and TA. Bogut can't simply relax back in the paint and expect Thompson to run over a TA pick every time. Mike is way too dangerous off the dribble. The effects would be:

- Bogut doesn't flash to cover Mike. If the pick is done right Mike will be able to penetrate or shoot before Thompson recovers.
- Bogut flashes but there is no defensive switch. TA can cut to the basket much faster than Bogut can recover.
- Bogut flashes and there is a defensive switch. Bogut will be murdered by Mike's speed or be forced to foul.

In any event, it would force them to play differently.

If I can think of this and Joerger cannot, I don't know what to say. TA is questionable for tonight's game because of the hammy, but I think he still plays.

Hype beast is tight that John Wall will never be as great as Derrick Rose.Don't pay him no mind

Last edited:

what the hell did d.rose do? he's been doing his thing this whole series. Well, if your squad loses to the fools gold hawks, yall will never be contenders either. see how that works?

Exactly, dudes just be typing outlandish statements :smh:

DRose & Jimmy Butler the only 2 dudes showing up this series. How can you win playing 2 vs 5 along with not utilizing your bench to it's fullest potential?

Bulls have a better roster? That's subjective, especially when we're only using about 7 guys.

60% Cavs team is still better than an 80% Bulls team, especially with Lebron and Kyrie still playing up to par despite being banged up.

Losing Gasol has killed us, just go back to Game 1. Who do we currently have that can cause a mismatch on the pick & roll along with spacing the floor? The Cavs have no respect for Noah or Taj's limited jump shooting ability so the pick & roll is a wash right now.

Then he goes on to say "disappointing outs in the playoffs to the Wizards" as if DJ Augustin was supposed to lead us to the promise land vs a complete starting 5 of Wall/Beal/Ariza/Nene/Gortat .. Wizards were the better team, plain and simple, nothing disappointing about it all.

funniest aspect to me is the love situation. Pretty much all season cats were saying love was in the way. team doesnt need him. he's gone anyways. they're better without him, blah blah blah. Then when they lose a few, its because they're missing one of their best players. then when they win some games, its because even at 70% strength, they're still better than 90% of the league. He's like the ultimate scapegoat. He's an excuse when things are going bad and a means to gloat when things are going good.

"ahhh we're losing because we dont have our 3rd best player. how can anyone win when delladova is your third best player.".

"bruhhhh we dont even need love to beat you! love who?? We're smashing you with delly"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom