OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
funniest aspect to me is the love situation. Pretty much all season cats were saying love was in the way. team doesnt need him. he's gone anyways. they're better without him, blah blah blah. Then when they lose a few, its because they're missing one of their best players. then when they win some games, its because even at 70% strength, they're still better than 90% of the league. He's like the ultimate scapegoat. He's an excuse when things are going bad and a means to gloat when things are going good.

"ahhh we're losing because we dont have our 3rd best player. how can anyone win when delladova is your third best player.".

"bruhhhh we dont even need love to beat you! love who?? We're smashing you with delly"
the way lebron is playing, the cavs are going to the finals 

could of swore that cavs fan were complaining about love all year. saying he wouldnt even be back next year , yet now yall need him.  alright. 

Who said that?

I remember Cavs fans complaining about Blatt at the beginning when they went 19-20 to start year, but they about to be in the Conference Finals so they quiet.

not havin pau messed up this series
mean.gif
love > pau

and clippers are trash lmao. 

funniest aspect to me is the love situation. Pretty much all season cats were saying love was in the way. team doesnt need him. he's gone anyways. they're better without him, blah blah blah. Then when they lose a few, its because they're missing one of their best players. then when they win some games, its because even at 70% strength, they're still better than 90% of the league. He's like the ultimate scapegoat. He's an excuse when things are going bad and a means to gloat when things are going good.

"ahhh we're losing because we dont have our 3rd best player. how can anyone win when delladova is your third best player.".

"bruhhhh we dont even need love to beat you! love who?? We're smashing you with delly"

could of swore that cavs fan were complaining about love all year. saying he wouldnt even be back next year , yet now yall need him.  alright. 

View media item 838902

not havin pau messed up this series
mean.gif
love > pau

and clippers are trash lmao. 
Nah. Both are almost a wash defensively. Pau a slight edge because he can get blocks if he's in position.

Offensively it's not even close. Cavs use Love as a glorified floor spacer, while with Pau you can actually dump it inside to him if you need buckets.
love was hooping in the playoffs and his 3 ball was falling...and love is a way better rebounder

Last edited:

not havin pau messed up this series:smh:
love > pau

Nah. Both are almost a wash defensively. Pau a slight edge because he can get blocks if he's in position.

Offensively it's not even close. Cavs use Love as a glorified floor spacer, while with Pau you can actually dump it inside to him if you need buckets.

pau better play tomorrow bro. I'll slide to the chi myself and give em the hands if he tries another 'hamstrings are tricky business'

if he had two extra dimes he woulda had a triple double and it would have been a great game. he didn't play game 4 like he played game 5 but he's basically won two games in a row with the shot and the block. he's playing at a pretty high level i would say 

CHI and CLE lose players but still have their stars. Both producing pools of tears.

WAS loses their star, most important player. We man up and expect to win still, no excuses. DC mentality.

Last edited:
not having pau & taj getting tossed for nothing while belladonna got nada hurt us during that comeback run & especially at the end.... its still going 7 as I originally predicted anyway

Last edited:
not having pau & taj getting tossed for nothing while belladonna got nada hurt us during that comeback run & especially at the end.... its still going 7 as I originally predicted anyway

they should let little rose play bryce and bronny. son would give them buckets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom