OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get over how bad Washington is blowing this series.
By Sunday, I'm assuming that will have changed to, I can't believe Wiz blew that series.

I don't know if I'd call it blown. Every game except one was close and winnable, that's not blowing it just one team was luckier that night. Atlanta is the number 1 seed afterall, they're not scrubs and have multiple big men who are absolute matchup nightmares for Nene and Gortat. A slow footed big man has no shot against a team that moves around as much as Atlanta does.

And yall gotta relax with the premature crowning of the Cavs, they REALLY have not been steamrollers like yall seem to act they are. Atlanta can give them some problems off being 100% healthy alone. Bulls can't catch a break, especially with the refs

I don't know if I'd call it blown. Every game except one was close and winnable, that's not blowing it just one team was luckier that night. Atlanta is the number 1 seed afterall, they're not scrubs and have multiple big men who are absolute matchup nightmares for Nene and Gortat. A slow footed big man has no shot against a team that moves around as much as Atlanta does.

And yall gotta relax with the premature crowning of the Cavs, they REALLY have not been steamrollers like yall seem to act they are. Atlanta can give them some problems off being 100% healthy alone. Bulls can't catch a break, especially with the refs

You say the bulls cant catch a break with the refs. What makes you think the hawks will? :lol:

This is definitely one of those mornings I'd love to hear some @ryanjumpman420@ryanjumpman420<!--bluecoat_old_onload = window.onload;window.onload = function() { if (bluecoat_old_onload != null) {try {bluecoat_old_onload();} catch (e) {}}bluecoat_fixpopups();};//-->Hawk talk. My dude isn't ever coming back.
He is thread banned. Theres a Hawks thread that he's posting in right now though.

http://niketalk.com/t/617647/official-2014-2015-atlanta-hawks-season-thread/330#post_23318494

Aha, yea I thought he was just banned for a week, and was to proud to come back?
Damn, yea they don't ever take off those thread bans, likes ever.

AWFUL night for me sports wise. I was legit sad that the Caps lost because I really thought that if they could get past the Rangers, they had a great chance of winning the cup this year. Hell of a series.

Now, for the Wizards. I was BEYOND pissed at the way they lost. This falls on Nene. The team lost because Horford WANTED IT MORE than Nene did. Simple as that. Not sure what's going on with him, but he's been ******* awful for the entire series. No passion, zero energy, and who knows if he actually has a pulse right now. Like I said, losing due to the opponent wanting it more than you in the closing seconds of a game does not sit well with me. That was one of the most pathetic individual efforts I've ever seen. I hope this bamma apologized in the locker room afterwards. Not fair to the other 4 guys on the court....especially your leader in Wall who is out there giving it his everything with one hand. :smh: Inexcusable. If the Wizards lose this series, look back at Nene's pathetic effort in game 5 as the turning point.

Kris Hump was playing like strait garbage coming off his injury. Wiz fans may have checked out at that point because we were 2nd half struggling. He wasn't the same guy as before. He built a school or 2 shooting before the playoffs started. That said Nene looks to be on his last basketball legs and Kris can at least provide energy and quickness. He needs minutes.

Wizards should go after Jordan from the Clips in the off season. We can't sit and do nothing hoping KD sign. That's what's holding our $ and moves up.

Last edited:
AWFUL night for me sports wise. I was legit sad that the Caps lost because I really thought that if they could get past the Rangers, they had a great chance of winning the cup this year. Hell of a series.

Now, for the Wizards. I was BEYOND pissed at the way they lost. This falls on Nene. The team lost because Horford WANTED IT MORE than Nene did. Simple as that. Not sure what's going on with him, but he's been ******* awful for the entire series. No passion, zero energy, and who knows if he actually has a pulse right now. Like I said, losing due to the opponent wanting it more than you in the closing seconds of a game does not sit well with me. That was one of the most pathetic individual efforts I've ever seen. I hope this bamma apologized in the locker room afterwards. Not fair to the other 4 guys on the court....especially your leader in Wall who is out there giving it his everything with one hand. :smh: Inexcusable. If the Wizards lose this series, look back at Nene's pathetic effort in game 5 as the turning point.

agree with every word. Nene for the entire season has given little effort defensively, Drew Gooden is just flat out old and slow his defensive rotations were PATHETIC all game long, Gortat tries but gets manhandled far too often for a 7 footer. If our big men had half the heart of John Wall and Beal I'd be in heaven

I have to give Al Horford some serious props, he's brought the same consistent energy and effort his entire career as an undersized center. Not too many guys in the league willing to do that

Last edited:
Waking up this morning, all I can do is :smh: at Washington last night. Thought for sure they had it after that Wall block at the end

Waking up this morning, all I can do is :smh: at Washington last night. Thought for sure they had it after that Wall block at the end
Between them and the Caps losing game 7 in OT after being up 3-1 :x :smh:

Damn Nene just needed to hold on to the damn ball. Straight took it from him :smh:

Such a sloppy game. Really thought Pierce won the game until Nene gave it back a few seconds later. The Truth has been so clutch #salute

Cavs win by 8pts tonight.

Millsap had position on Pierce and needed help. That's the risk you run when you put a 3 at the 4.

The play looks worse than it actually was.

If Nene hadn't given Pierce the help then Millsap would've gotten the board instead of Al.

Al got a running start while Nene was relying on his vert, which has never been noteworthy. Game over.

Has nothing to do with "wanting it more" or whatever other narrative is out there :lol:

I called him trash because he was building a house the entire game but he was just trying to help out Pierce on that offensive board.

^ Nene needed to box out, thats one of the cardinal rules for a big, the shot goes up and your suppose to body up

^ Nene needed to box out, thats one of the cardinal rules for a big, the shot goes up and your suppose to body up

he was boxing out pierce's man that was dudes whole point if Nene doesn't have to help pierce he seals Horford off he had some body on Horford but Al had a running start, he had no shot.

Dudes just want somebody to blame at the end of the day it was a great play by John Wall followed up by a great play by Horford, it happens.

At the end of the day, that scenario probably plays out like that 5 times outta 100, im still settling with the loss

But the way we loss doesnt bother me at all, we have gave up huge runs to let teams back into the game all playoffs, that is what we need to fix, not the once in a lifetime play at the end

We been without our best player for 3 of 5 games, and we been the better team, i have no doubt we can take it to 7

Last edited:
Millsap had position on Pierce and needed help. That's the risk you run when you put a 3 at the 4.

The play looks worse than it actually was.

If Nene hadn't given Pierce the help then Millsap would've gotten the board instead of Al.

Al got a running start while Nene was relying on his vert, which has never been noteworthy. Game over.

Has nothing to do with "wanting it more" or whatever other narrative is out there :lol:

I called him trash because he was building a house the entire game but he was just trying to help out Pierce on that offensive board.

Nene didn't box out (same w/ pierce) and he had BOTH hands on the ******* ball. Horford absolutely wanted it more. Dude came in the lane with a purpose. Not sure what you were watching, because everything that happened on that Hawks possession summed up Nene's playoff run to a T.

Last edited:
At the end of the day we shot horribly and we were still ahead at the end of the game

I fully believe we are a better team and can win 2 in a row at full health, I'm ready for game 6

No matter how bad Nene has been playing all playoffs long, no way in hell would I want them to play Humphries in a crucial game 6 or 7, unless you want him to fold under pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom