OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall can live in the moment allyall want im simply saying that posey and bowen were much better defenders

At the end of the day we shot horribly and we were still ahead at the end of the game

I fully believe we are a better team and can win 2 in a row at full health, I'm ready for game 6

No matter how bad Nene has been playing all playoffs long, no way in hell would I want them to play Humphries in a crucial game 6 or 7, unless you want him to fold under pressure

It's inexplicable as to why Humphries hasn't gotten any minutes, as it's also inexplicable as to why Nene is playing so much. As bad as Humphries is on defense, if he gets his hands on a ball, he's bringing it in for the rebound.

Millsap had position on Pierce and needed help. That's the risk you run when you put a 3 at the 4.

The play looks worse than it actually was.

If Nene hadn't given Pierce the help then Millsap would've gotten the board instead of Al.

Al got a running start while Nene was relying on his vert, which has never been noteworthy. Game over.

Has nothing to do with "wanting it more" or whatever other narrative is out there :lol:

I called him trash because he was building a house the entire game but he was just trying to help out Pierce on that offensive board.

Nene didn't box out (same w/ pierce) and he had BOTH hands on the ******* ball. Horford absolutely wanted it more. Dude came in the lane with a purpose. Not sure what you were watching, because everything that happened on that Hawks possession summed up Nene's playoff run to a T.

He was boxing out Millsap who wasn't boxed out by Pierce. Watch the play again. Going small bit Wittman in the *** on this one.

Dudes just want somebody to blame at the end of the day it was a great play by John Wall followed up by a great play by Horford, it happens.
That's it & that's all.

At the end of the day we shot horribly and we were still ahead at the end of the game

I fully believe we are a better team and can win 2 in a row at full health, I'm ready for game 6

No matter how bad Nene has been playing all playoffs long, no way in hell would I want them to play Humphries in a crucial game 6 or 7, unless you want him to fold under pressure

It's inexplicable as to why Humphries hasn't gotten any minutes, as it's also inexplicable as to why Nene is playing so much. As bad as Humphries is on defense, if he gets his hands on a ball, he's bringing it in for the rebound.

I wouldn't of have been against easing him into play, from game 1 but to throw him in now? Idk I rather go with the evil i know (Nene's trash play)

Millsap had position on Pierce and needed help. That's the risk you run when you put a 3 at the 4.

If Nene hadn't given Pierce the help then Millsap would've gotten the board instead of Al.

Al got a running start while Nene was relying on his vert, which has never been noteworthy. Game over.

Has nothing to do with "wanting it more" or whatever other narrative is out there :lol:

I called him trash because he was building a house the entire game but he was just trying to help out Pierce on that offensive board.

Nene didn't box out (same w/ pierce) and he had BOTH hands on the ******* ball. Horford absolutely wanted it more. Dude came in the lane with a purpose. Not sure what you were watching, because everything that happened on that Hawks possession summed up Nene's playoff run to a T.

He was boxing out Millsap who wasn't boxed out by Pierce. Watch the play again. Going small bit Wittman in the *** on this one.

Dudes just want somebody to blame at the end of the day it was a great play by John Wall followed up by a great play by Horford, it happens.
That's it & that's all.

Nene has been involved in too many plays in this series that are hurting the Wizards. Not boxing out/grabbing the board (when you have both hands on the ball) sum up how awful he's been.

I dunno...maybe having Gortat in there changes things, but it should have never come down to Horford outworking Nene to get that game winner. There was no skill involved on that play...just a matter of another player wanting it more.

Also, as far as Pierce yelling "series," I love that he talks ****.

Last edited:
I dont think failing to box out when you have the front on the guy already and the ball touches your hands counts as just looking for someone to blame. That is an absolute no-no, Nene should have rebounded that basketball.

Since he was traded from the Nets and even before he got there Humphries has been mismanaged. They're not recognizing his true skill set.

wiz shouldve been up 10+ during the hawks drought in the fourth. cant believe the hawks found a way to win that :lol:
think milsap hit a ft for their first pts in that qtr with like 6+m left and they were still only down 6pts

Last edited:
That rebound was 100% Pierce's fault. Dude left his man for whatever reason and Nene went to box him out. If he boxes out Horford then Milsap gets the board and bucket. Didn't Horford wven say the play was designed for Schroeder to shoot and Milsap to get the board if he missed?

"Series" :lol:

Has nothing to do with "wanting it more" or whatever other narrative is out there
laugh.gif

I said that last night, and dudes said having Pierce at the 4 that was one of their best lineups. 

I dont think failing to box out when you have the front on the guy already and the ball touches your hands counts as just looking for someone to blame. That is an absolute no-no, Nene should have rebounded that basketball.

it's that simple, two hands touch the ball you need to secure it period

Watch the replay again and tell me how Pierce doesnmt deserve the majority of the blame. He went to "double" and didn't contribute anything. Nene had to try to box two guys out.

Jason Terry and John Wall throwing up rival gang signs in the playoffs, smh

Good thing we aint seeing them facing each other in the finals

Guys need to leave that goonery behind

LAC win tomorrow, GSW win Friday,

and we have ourselves a LAC/GSW for a chance to go to the finals

:wow: :pimp: :evil: :evil:

HELLA LIT. I am hyped. Gotta do our part tomorrow.

That is what the people want (outside of Houston and Memphis). Surely the basketball gods won't deny the people what they want....

Jason Terry and John Wall throwing up rival gang signs in the playoffs, smh

Good thing we aint seeing them facing each other in the finals

Guys need to leave that goonery behind

Especially guys who are 37 years old like Terry....

Watch the replay again and tell me how Pierce doesnmt deserve the majority of the blame. He went to "double" and didn't contribute anything. Nene had to try to box two guys out.
He's right about that part, Pierce left Milsap and Nene picked him up for Pierce leaving Horford out at the 15.

I said that last night, and dudes said having Pierce at the 4 that was one of their best lineups. 

It is offensively, wouldn't have had him in there in that moment.

Wittman subbed out Gortat for Nene on the timeout before the play when he should've had them both in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom