OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: Antidope posted the same video like 3 posts so no need to repost
laugh.gif

To me Pierce was slow on the help to keep Dennis from driving, which is why some are saying Pierce didn't box out. Nene was right in the middle of the lane and did seal Milsap, but it looks like he should've/could've just held his ground better as Horford came in. But, look at the running start Horofrd has to come skying in there for the rebound though
laugh.gif
. Either way, Nene had both hands on the ball and Horford took it from him for the score.

Last edited:
So...what gang? Got the "experts" claiming he's repping some set on the court, so which gang is it?

The one time since basically the playoffs started I'm finally able to keep my eyes open to catch the late game and it's a blowout.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
regular season late night games i was able to stay awake no problem, but during these playoffs for some reason i'm out by midnight

NeNe
mad.gif

Get your bum m _ ther effin head in the game. You aint do nun the first round. You don't show up for two games in the second series. You always flex when you get tested to throw them hands on the court --- but when the game is on the line you GRAB the ball and you cant HOLD it???????!!! GTF, all the way out b. Whitman gets a slap for not throwing Gortat to grab that board, but NeNe has been hurting us at key moments man.

Atlanta was just better last night. It should have never came down to that play. When your up 9 with 6 minutes left, then go 0-7 with 2 TOs, you've lost the game at that point.

Give Atlanta credit for not folding when they were bricking through the start of the 4th and let's get game 6 at home.

Last edited:
Its gonna be really annoying if they try and demonize John Wall off of this. While its not 100% innocent, its not as malicious as people are making it seem. But sensationalist journalism runs the media 

Naive for not knowing gang signs? This is what it's come down to? :lol: Pathetic.

It's not about knowing gang signs, but what he's doing on the court is not sign language. 

Come on man...

You saw the pic of Terry and Snoop. 

You still didn't answer the question tho :lol:

And no...I didn't see the Terry/Snoop pic.

Gang signs are SO far off my radar, bruh...didn't pay it any mind until I saw it pop up a few minutes ago on here.

Its gonna be really annoying if they try and demonize John Wall off of this. While its not 100% innocent, its not as malicious as people are making it seem. But sensationalist journalism runs the media

I'm sure that racist pig Colin Cowherd is associating Wall's alleged gang signs with his dead father.

Last edited:
Horford came in and punked Nene for the ball.

That's not anyone's fault but his

Any idea as to what Nene's deal is this postseason? Dude is giving no effort out there and to me, is going through the motions.

That was the single-worst lack of effort play I've EVER seen from someone in a Bullets/Wizards jersey in all my years of watching the team. You should not lose a game based off of the opponent wanting it more than you. Wall is out there ballin' with one hand, Beal has stepped up his play on both ends of the floor, and Pierce is a gamer. Nene....dude is just collecting checks at this point. I'm so frustrated with his play. It's been this way since the Raptors series. I don't know how he can look anyone in the eye in that locker room right now.

View media item 1533375See man? This herb Colin Coward is gonna have a field day with this, even though no one is surprised. Predictable :smh:

:smh: right on cue...

Cowherd is a ******* hack. I literally hate this guy. Hate is a strong word, but I despise him more than just about any other journalist out there. Like it was pointed out, I wish someone at ESPN would call him out on his BS. Enough is enough. It's been going on since day 1 with Wall, and without ANY merit.

Anyone with a brain knows Wall is the goods. What Colin says is irrelevant. No one will care about Walls gang signs next week. That was the same thing they said about D Jack and he's come here and there's been not 1 issue. Dead story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom