OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people just hate Cowherd because he had harsh criticism of whoever their favorite player is, especially Kobe, Melo, Wall, and CP3.

I've heard him drop facts and stats plenty.

And I'm not even saying I'm a fan. Just playing devil's advocate, I guess. :lol: I do know that I one trillion percent agree with everything I have ever heard him say ever about Kobe. Ever.

I agree and I'm Walls biggest supporter. Like any other sports personality there are things I agree with and things I don't. I don't watch him often but there have been times he's been right on the money. I just happen to disagree with him on Wall and think his stance is comical.

Last edited:
Jalen Rose, to me is kind of a sucker. He's at ESPN self promoting. I take Chris Webber's side on this. But moreover, I find it unfortunate that here we are 20 years later and these two don't get along.

I am in still in tears over the Bulls' game four.We had this series won, and we gave it away.If we would have taken the 3-1 lead,Lebron would have had zero chances of winning.The Bulls were clearly the better team in this series.Look at the last two games.We only lost by 2-5 points despite how horribly we played.Gasol also ruined us.We were not able to close out games,thus we lost by 2-5 points because of a Cavaliers run.We had game four in our hands,and Lebron was not going to win if we would had won game four.We gave it away, and the referees helped Lebron take it.That game was the series it came down to the last seconds, and despite Rose's and Butler's heroics to tie it, we lost even though we had a twelve point lead.
Why do most bulls fans have this same excuse every time they lose to a lebron lead team? You guys were the better team cause you only lost by 2-5 points? How does that make sense man? :lol:

This is why I don't take people serious when they say Lebron ain't the goat or is 1A.

Look at this **** right here,

LeBrons size and skill set make that possible. Duncan and Hakeem didn't have the assist chances Bron has had. Kidd although a great rebounder for his size, I wouldn't expect him to out rebound James over a playoff career. Bron in baseball terms is a 5 tool player.

Last edited:
what exactly did Kris say though??

I thought son just tweeted something along the lines of 'thank goodness I got out when I did'

Tim Duncan having 11 of those is crazy being that he's not ever dominating the basketball in a ball handling capacity, or the plays run for him weren't typically to get assists. Legend

So many outlandish stats
Lebron has the goat body for a basketball player. All the gifts. Not saying he's bad, definitely a top 5 player, but if this specific stat leads to another Bron vs Kobe vs Jordan vs Wilt vs Oscar vs Magic vs Bird vs Kareem vs Russell battle...

Last edited:
[quote name="CashBanks"]I stand corrected the whole thing is bum *** Paul Pierce's fault.

That weak *** "double" :rofl:[/quote][quote name="CashBanks"]Colin Coward is a piece of **** tho.[/quote] [quote name="CashBanks"]He's a clown who thought the time to slander a man was following him being murdered.

Coward is a piece of **** end of story.[/quote]Not sure if you're aware of it, but edited profanity isn't allowed.

I know, I know, "Everybody does it." Occasionally, yes. But it's almost in your every reply.

This is why I don't take people serious when they say Lebron ain't the goat or is 1A.

Look at this **** right here,

says more about his motor than anything else. Bron definitely aint the goat, or 1a lol. dude wasnt averaging triple doubles. he can lead the teams in assists with 5, if kyrie ends the game with none.

dude is phenomenal, but that stat only tells part of the story.

Not sure if you're aware of it, but edited profanity isn't allowed.

I know, I know, "Everybody does it." Occasionally, yes. But it's almost in your every reply.

A dude called someone a ginnie (Guinea) on here a few days ago with no repercussion, but you got it fam.

I need to record my nephew saying Chris Paul he sounds just like the Lebrawn jaymes Kidd

[quote name="sea manup"][quote name="JJ Watt"]

Look at this **** right here,[/quote]Classic stats > winning mentality

Participation medals all around[/quote]Bruh, he's been to 5 Finals. His first one was 4 years after being drafted to a terrible Cavs team, and the team that went to the Finals was mediocre at best, as proven by what happened as soon as he left.

And they were terrible until he returned... and now they're making another potential Finals run, after being terrible in his absence. Must be the additions of James Jones & Shawn Marion.

I get that he doesn't have the competitive drive credited to guys like Kobe & Mike, but he also has never had Phil & Scottie/Shaq/Gasol.

Yes, he had Bosh/Wade, and they went to 4 straight Finals. Dude, that's nuts. C'mon. :lol: It will be AWHILE before we see someone go to 4 straight, and he MIGHT make it 5 straight this year. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom