OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be the refs though...
laugh.gif

The man is one of the Greatest Players the sport has ever seen. 
pimp.gif

[quote name="sea manup"][quote name="JJ Watt"]
This is why I don't take people serious when they say Lebron ain't the goat or is 1A.

Look at this **** right here,
Classic stats > winning mentality

Participation medals all around[/quote]Bruh, he's been to 5 Finals. His first one was 4 years after being drafted to a terrible Cavs team, and the team that went to the Finals was mediocre at best, as proven by what happened as soon as he left.

And they were terrible until he returned... and now they're making another potential Finals run, after being terrible in his absence. Must be the additions of James Jones & Shawn Marion.

I get that he doesn't have the competitive drive credited to guys like Kobe & Mike, but he also has never had Phil & Scottie/Shaq/Gasol.

Yes, he had Bosh/Wade, and they went to 4 straight Finals. Dude, that's nuts. C'mon. :lol: It will be AWHILE before we see someone go to 4 straight, and he MIGHT make it 5 straight this year. :smh:[/quote]Again, praise for stuff that is not winning championships and blaming his team for this lack of success compared to greater players

You don't get a ring for losing in the finals and he has already lost in the finals as many times as kobe and Duncan combined

Paul pierce turns the ball over which leads to 2 easy points and then doesn't box out which leads to 2 more but somehow it's Nene's fault. I don't even like his fake tough guy head *** but I don't see how this loss, or even that play, is his fault.
I definitely see what you're saying, but dude had the ball in his hands. All the Pierce movements would have been a non issue if the man just put a tighter grasp on the basketball.
Yall want Nene to have a vice grip on the ball before he even secured it fully? :lol:

He & Horford damn near got to it at the same time. Horford was higher and had more momentum from the running start.

And he had a running start because Pierce ..... Nvm its a lost cause :lol:

Knock off the bullPOOP teams win chips and that just shows how much of the load he's hsd to carry for his team.

[quote name="sea manup"]Again, praise for stuff that is not winning championships and blaming his team for this lack of success compared to greater players[/quote]So the blame goes to him for not winning the Finals just those 3 losses, or every year he didn't win a Finals?

Answer carefully. :wink:

Easy to make the finals every year when all the good teams are in the west. If the Pelicans were in the east the media would hype them up like they do every year to the Pacers and Bulls.

No non lebron east team in the past 5 years would start the playoffs at home if they played in the west

Paul pierce turns the ball over which leads to 2 easy points and then doesn't box out which leads to 2 more but somehow it's Nene's fault. I don't even like his fake tough guy head *** but I don't see how this loss, or even that play, is his fault.

this. that rebound was up for grabs. horford just was able to snatch it. acting like nene pulled a bill bucker. :lol:

Last edited:
[quote name="sea manup"][quote name="JJ Watt"]Too bad Lebron didn't have shaq / Pau to ride his coat tails to a few championships.[/quote]Yeah it's impressive that he was able to win a single regular season game dragging along scrubs like wade and bosh[/quote]Man said Phil, though.

You Kobe fans ALWAYS ignore that.

Always.

Never don't ignore that.

:lol:

People say Shaq AND Phil, you respond "Wade, though."

Pau AND Phil. "Bosh, though."

Spoelstra. Mike Brown. :lol: STOP IT.

Easy to make the finals every year when all the good teams are in the west. If the Pelicans were in the east the media would hype them up like they do every year to the Pacers and Bulls.

No non lebron east team in the past 5 years would start the playoffs at home if they played in the west
This is true...most of them wouldn't even make it if they would have to play the west as much times as they play the east teams.

[quote name="sea manup"]Again, praise for stuff that is not winning championships and blaming his team for this lack of success compared to greater players
So the blame goes to him for not winning the Finals just those 3 losses, or every year he didn't win a Finals?

Answer carefully. :wink:[/quote]Of course making the finals is slightly better than not making the finals. If you're comparing him to habitual losers like Chris Paul then yeah making the finals is impressive since the bar is so low. But if we are looking at top 5 all time guys then losing in the finals is just another wasted season.

But to answer your question, every year he doesn't win is the same

Here goes the eastern conference bashing again...

The Celtics were still legitimate contenders in 2011 and 2012, and Indiana was a pretty decently constructed team in 2013 & 2014. 

And if we really want to go down that "weak conference" route, NONE of the teams in the West were capable enough to beat the Lakers after they stole Pau from the Grizzlies. (Denver in 09' was the only threat, Utah had nothing for Kobe, and in 08' Denver was too weak.) 

[quote name="sea manup"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="sea manup"]Again, praise for stuff that is not winning championships and blaming his team for this lack of success compared to greater players[/quote]So the blame goes to him for not winning the Finals just those 3 losses, or every year he didn't win a Finals?

Answer carefully. :wink:[/quote]Of course making the finals is slightly better than not making the finals. If you're comparing him to habitual losers like Chris Paul then yeah making the finals is impressive since the bar is so low. But if we are looking at top 5 all time guys then losing in the finals is just another wasted season.

But to answer your question, every year he doesn't win is the same[/quote]So every year his team didn't win a championship is his fault?

Just want to be crystal clear on that.

[quote name="CashBanks"]Bitter laker (Kobe) and Bulls fans man I tell ya.

Soooo much salt.[/quote]Fixed. :lol:

It ain't all of us. Just Kobe fans.

[quote name="sea manup"][quote name="JJ Watt"]Too bad Lebron didn't have shaq / Pau to ride his coat tails to a few championships.
Yeah it's impressive that he was able to win a single regular season game dragging along scrubs like wade and bosh[/quote]Man said Phil, though.

Always.

Never don't ignore that.

:lol:

Spoelstra. Mike Brown. :lol: STOP IT.[/quote]

phil was a players coach though. all he ever ran was the triangle. its the players that made that work. hence why it failed in nyc. phil was amazing on a personal level, but lets not treat his actual playbook with some ethereal mystique.

and spo had pat riley backing him.

He's a clown who thought the time to slander a man was following him being murdered.

Coward is a piece of **** end of story.
yes... i have no idea how he still has a tv show. i dont watch espn much at all anymore, cant stand first take or cowherds  show. 

i pretty much just watch , highly questionable , pti and espn 30 for 30s. 

Man said Phil, though.

Always.

Never don't ignore that.

laugh.gif

Spoelstra. Mike Brown.
laugh.gif
STOP IT.
Lakers Kobe fans forget that they had the inside job on the Pau Gasol trade that changed everything. 

[quote name="sea manup"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="sea manup"]Again, praise for stuff that is not winning championships and blaming his team for this lack of success compared to greater players
So the blame goes to him for not winning the Finals just those 3 losses, or every year he didn't win a Finals?

But to answer your question, every year he doesn't win is the same[/quote]So every year his team didn't win a championship is his fault?

Just want to be crystal clear on that.[/quote]Every year his team didn't win he could have done more to put his team in a position to win.

Lebron teams end the season leading the league in wins but all of a sudden his teammates are useless garbage when he chokes in the playoffs?

Game 7 in Cleveland.

Ain't no way NBA isn't gonnahave their #1 star to NOT make the Finals. Adam silver being in Game 5 to make sure. That call on Taj was foolish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom