OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron teams end the season leading the league in wins but all of a sudden his teammates are useless garbage when he chokes in the playoffs?
Na it goes back to your other point, about the east being what it is. It's easier to rack up wins against the east, which is exactly what you were saying

Once the OG Cavs ran into a team like the Celtics, I mean that was a tough team, as tough as ANY west team

Plus, you put Kobe or prime TMac on those Cavs squads and I'm not sure what they do or if they even get to where LeBron took them

Last edited:
I have considered LeBron to be the best for a while now but I agree he has definitely had an easier road than any of the west teams, especially after Boston dismantled 

Takes nothing away from him in my eyes, it's just fact

Last edited:
Lebron teams end the season leading the league in wins but all of a sudden his teammates are useless garbage when he chokes in the playoffs?
Na it goes back to your other point, about the east being what it is. It's easier to rack up wins against the east, which is exactly what you were saying

Once the OG Cavs ran into a team like the Celtics, I mean that was a tough team, as tough as ANY west team

Plus, you put Kobe or prime TMac on those Cavs squads and I'm not sure what they do or if they even get to where LeBron took them
The celtics were the last true challenge in the east.

Pacers, Bulls, magic, Hawks. All average teams overhyped by the media

He was 50% in the finals in the most dominant 4 year stretch of his life. That's nice but not top 5 worthy

He was 50% in the finals in the most dominant 4 year stretch of his life. That's nice but not top 5 worthy
Yeah but LeBron beat all those teams except the Celtics. I wouldn't consider losing to BOS choking tbh

I know he lost against the Mavs too, but I mean, it was the Finals. I think they all "choked" if you want to condemn them that year

Also, losing to the Spurs doesn't diminish him in my eyes either

Last edited:
Game 7 in Cleveland.

Ain't no way NBA isn't gonnahave their #1 star to NOT make the Finals. Adam silver being in Game 5 to make sure. That call on Taj was foolish.
Sounds like what they said in '09 & '10.

But it's cool. If All else fails just blame the refs.

Mia Heel Lebron was 
pimp.gif

All the games were entertaining. Today, not so much.

Yeah but LeBron beat all those teams except the Celtics. I wouldn't consider losing to BOS choking tbh

I know he lost against the Mavs too, but I mean, it was the Finals. I think they all "choked" if you want to condemn them that year

Also, losing to the Spurs doesn't diminish him in my eyes either
The final year before Miami he didn't choke since the celtics were beating them regardless but he quit on the team which is just as bad. I consider losing to that average Orlando team choking same with Dallas.

Everyone wanted to see a kobe lebron finals but dude just didnt show up

you guys are ridiculous. thats yet another halfbaked stat to impress anyone not thinking. lebron having the most games leading means hes played the most games where the rest of his team wasn't on point. (see kyrie with 0 ast games, see lebron leadin in rebounds on his team with 7...) this is the same as the stats like most buzzer beaters in post season history. yea its impressive that so and so has hit so many... the flipside ur not thinking about is.... why has it come down to a buzzer beater that often?

and i agree with duncan. duncan doesnt dominate the ball AT ALL and still has 11 leading in everything? on a balanced team? he put in WORK. lebron is great. will be an all-time great. will be a highly controversial all time great. but please, the media overhypes him enough. yall dont need to contribute to the narrative 

with all the bs stats out there every day...manufactured to sensationalize the least important things...

this one is actually note worthy...

this year has proven how great this guy has been...just appreciate his talents and skills...

if he had the mental strength of mike or kobe, lebron would have 7-8 rings easily by the time he would retire...

nonetheless you cant have it all...and there are skills he has that neither kobe nor jordan had (passing, rebounding, and defending bigs..etc.)

im not a fan by a long shot...

The final year before Miami he didn't choke since the celtics were beating them regardless but he quit on the team which is just as bad. I consider losing to that average Orlando team choking same with Dallas.

Yeah I think LeBron quit too much like Kobe did that one year

I'll give you the Orlando series, I forgot about that series. Wouldn't call that squad average though, just my opinion. You had HGH Turk, prime Dwight and Shard playing great ball

Yeah I think LeBron quit too much like Kobe did that one year

I'll give you the Orlando series, I forgot about that series. Wouldn't call that squad average though, just my opinion. You had HGH Turk, prime Dwight and Shard playing great ball
If kobe didn't quit on us that year we could have made the WCF smh

you guys are ridiculous. thats yet another halfbaked stat to impress anyone not thinking. lebron having the most games leading means hes played the most games where the rest of his team wasn't on point. (see kyrie with 0 ast games, see lebron leadin in rebounds on his team with 7...) this is the same as the stats like most buzzer beaters in post season history. yea its impressive that so and so has hit so many... the flipside ur not thinking about is.... why has it come down to a buzzer beater that often?

and i agree with duncan. duncan doesnt dominate the ball AT ALL and still has 11 leading in everything? on a balanced team? he put in WORK. lebron is great. will be an all-time great. will be a highly controversial all time great. but please, the media overhypes him enough. yall dont need to contribute to the narrative 
You sound like a disgruntled Heat fan. I bet if he were on the the miami warm you wouldn't be spewing all of that.

The same guys that insist the east is a cake walk, will then bring up how many REGULAR SEASON wins a LeBron lead team had as the reason why they should be winning chips.

View media item 1492926

Last edited:
You sound like a disgruntled Heat fan. I bet if he were on the the miami warm you wouldn't be spewing all of that.
weak argument. how am i disgruntled by calling him an all-time great? is that salty? i said nothing but FACTS. i know yall hate those sometimes. if lebron was on the heat, yall would still hate our team. i didn't want lebron here BEFORE he got here. and now that hes gone i still dont care. our team is STRONG now. next year we have the east as long as everyone remains healthy. its just a matter of time

Last edited:
weak argument. how am i disgruntled by calling him an all-time great? is that salty? i said nothing but FACTS. i know yall hate those sometimes. if lebron was on the heat, yall would still hate our team. i didn't want lebron here BEFORE he got here. and now that hes gone i still dont care. our team is STRONG now. next year we have the east as long as everyone remains healthy. 

So much comedy in one sentence.

I don't even have issues with lebron, dude is an all time legend.

It's the people who take a meaningless stat and come to the conclusion that a player is better than someone that has actually accomplished something meaningful (championships)

This mainly applies to Chris Paul fans but lebron gets this too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom