OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much comedy in one sentence.
the only comedy is how hard ur puffing your chest now that lebron is back on ur team after s***** on yall publicly the way he did.

our lineup

Dragic/Napier/Charmander

Wade/Johnson/

Deng/Ennis

Bosh/Beasley/

Whiteside/Birdman/McRob

yea......we got the east.

I don't even have issues with lebron, dude is an all time legend.

It's the people who take a meaningless stat and come to the conclusion that a player is better than someone that has actually accomplished something meaningful (championships)

This mainly applies to Chris Paul fans but lebron gets this too
Are championships the only meaningful thing though?

I'm a Bulls fan so I could really give a **** about Lebron right now, but you called him great then proceeded to belittle his accomplishments. Wash your ******* face
facts are facts b. lebron played 8 years worth of post season games where he lead the team in pretty much everything including time dominating the ball. of course his stats are skewed. FACTS. 

"im waaaaaaaaaaaaay up i feel blessed" ~your jimmies

It's the people who take a meaningless stat and come to the conclusion that a player is better than someone that has actually accomplished something meaningful (championships)

RjVfUnF6T2RBQkUx_o_funny-lebron-james-vs-michael-jordan-comparison-by-jason.jpg

There are a lot of meaningful things. DPOYs All nba teams, MVPs. But championships are always the most important.

advanced stats and "first player since" stats are completely worthless

There are a lot of meaningful things. DPOYs All nba teams, MVPs. But championships are always the most important.

Is there a paper copy of this what stats matter rule book you wrote?

So judging by your lil system Robert Horry> Karl Malone?

Is there a paper copy of this what stats matter rule book you wrote?

So judging by your lil system Robert Horry> Karl Malone?
come on man...dont be silly.

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out what stats are more meaningful than others.

People only say championships don't matter when they don't have any

If lebron had 5 and kobe had 2 no one would be talking about lebrons stats, it would just be about how many more championships lebron has

No one talks about how MJ's PER was better than everyone else's because he actually has championships to prove his greatness.

There's a reason I can buy a Jordan brand 6 rings shoe but a best PER shoe is nowhere to be found

you guys are ridiculous. thats yet another halfbaked stat to impress anyone not thinking. lebron having the most games leading means hes played the most games where the rest of his team wasn't on point. (see kyrie with 0 ast games, see lebron leadin in rebounds on his team with 7...) this is the same as the stats like most buzzer beaters in post season history. yea its impressive that so and so has hit so many... the flipside ur not thinking about is.... why has it come down to a buzzer beater that often?

:lol: I used to say the SAME thing to Kobe fans when they'd talk about how many "clutch" shots he has and game winners.

you guys are ridiculous. thats yet another halfbaked stat to impress anyone not thinking. lebron having the most games leading means hes played the most games where the rest of his team wasn't on point. (see kyrie with 0 ast games, see lebron leadin in rebounds on his team with 7...) this is the same as the stats like most buzzer beaters in post season history. yea its impressive that so and so has hit so many... the flipside ur not thinking about is.... why has it come down to a buzzer beater that often?

and i agree with duncan. duncan doesnt dominate the ball AT ALL and still has 11 leading in everything? on a balanced team? he put in WORK. lebron is great. will be an all-time great. will be a highly controversial all time great. but please, the media overhypes him enough. yall dont need to contribute to the narrative 

no it means he was the best player on his team

he didnt have a bill russel to lead the team in rebounds because lebron is the jason kidd, bill russel and micheal jordan of his team

HE HAVE IT ALL BABYYY

Last edited:
People only say championships don't matter when they don't have any

If lebron had 5 and kobe had 2 no one would be talking about lebrons stats, it would just be about how many more championships lebron has

This isn't true at all. Stop it.
If Chris Paul had a ring we wouldn't have to deal with all these garbage advanced stats because people would have an actual legitimate argument to why he's better than *insert all time great pg here*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom