OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Freeze"]kobe got us up 3-1 bro. gotta blame lamar for letting tim thomas eat all those damn buckets.[/quote]Blame teammates? Nah.

Same Lamar that helped us go up 3-1 on Phoenix?

-k-

[quote name="Freeze"]kobe got us up 3-1 bro. gotta blame lamar for letting tim thomas eat all those damn buckets.
Blame teammates? Nah.

Same Lamar that helped us go up 3-1 on Phoenix?

-k-[/quote]

check his stats. his numbers fell game 5 and onward and tim thomas' went up.

iverson didnt have it like kyrie.. but he had curry imo. remember, curry got nice handles but hes killing people only based off that shot. most of the time hes not killing anyone either. iverson got dudes sitting down twice without ever standing up. iverson perfected/invented some of the crosses these dudes using. hes just being humble.

Shoeking is da homie but he was questioning why people refered to teams as "we" a couple years ago
Pull it up, I said that I didn't do it, but didn't care if people did. And I really didn't start saying "we" consistently until I started working for them.

to the set
laugh.gif

you weren't even a Clippers fan then
laugh.gif
So What. 

A.I crossover king imo. Kyrie might have more moves, but bubba had dudes all over the floor. had cats getting embarrassed nightly. and speed with the ball like wall and russ.

That should have been the Clips 1st trip to the WCF. Damn Mike Dunleavy for putting Daniel Ewing in at the end of the game, Ewing for blowing his defensive assignment and Raja Bell for hitting the shot.

[quote name="sea manup"]I think "luck" is a terrible concept that people use to feel better about their short comings. If you work hard and smart enough you can create your own luck[/quote]And I think THAT is a copout used by people who have themself convinced that they earned all of their good things.

"Good things happen if you pull yourself up by your bootstraps" is a cop out for people who don't realize that not everyone even has boots.

How hard did Kobe work to acquire Shaq? How smart was Kobe to fire Del Harris and bring in Phil Jackson? Why wasn't John Stockton just as smart? Did he not study hard enough to attain the intelligence it takes to acquire Phil?

"Create your own luck" is a cop out that comes from our culture's elitist desire to believe that all of their good things are self-earned.

That should have been the Clips 1st trip to the WCF. Damn Mike Dunleavy for putting Daniel Ewing in at the end of the game, Ewing for blowing his defensive assignment and Raja Bell for hitting the shot.
Sam kind of messed up on that 8 second count though. Smiling and laughing bringing it up, not even recognizing the clock lol

[quote name="sea manup"]Kobe got us up 3-1 but wasn't able to help us win that 4 game

Could have done more[/quote]I completely disagree, but respect your consistency.

And I think THAT is a copout used by people who have themself convinced that they earned all of their good things.

"Good things happen if you pull yourself up by your bootstraps" is a cop out for people who don't realize that not everyone even has boots.

How hard did Kobe work to acquire Shaq? How smart was Kobe to fire Del Harris and bring in Phil Jackson? Why wasn't John Stockton just as smart? Did he not study hard enough to attain the intelligence it takes to acquire Phil?

"Create your own luck" is a cop out that comes from our culture's elitist desire to believe that all of their good things are self-earned.
Couldn't have said it better. It's like how the elite in society ignore the luck that came into them acquiring all of their wealth and fortune and living the stereotypical american dream, but that's another story for another time.

[quote name="TomDiginson"][quote name="DarthSka"]
[/quote]Banned and I didn't even break any rules. :stoneface: [/quote]Banned?

You just posted.

And you're going to reply to this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom